Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Grooming of David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the Areola fight and that if he can't handle Chris then..... They are trying to talk this fight up but I call BS. It wasn't that Thompson lost its how he lost his last fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      meh, Vitali schooled him.

Adamek outboxed him too, I think a 6'9" 250lb one punch ko artist would handle Arreola, as I say, if Price couldn't do him fairly easy he may as well pack it in.
      I agree that Vitali schooled him - it was a masterpiece performance by Vitali, one of his finest imo.

Arreola has a granite chin, Price would have to go to war with that guy.

Comment

His chin is glass, i'm telling you now it's 100% glass.

the question is, can he avoid getting hit in it the way Wlad has managed.
        I don't think he can, when the pressure is on and someone who can hit a bit fights back at him he's going to panic like a young wlad and he will get dropped, and I think he knows it

Comment

When i read the title "The Grooming of David Price" Im stuck with an image of paedophiles trying to groom Price

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            I think Arreola would maul Price. Vitali had his hands full keeping Arreola at bay
            Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
            I agree that Vitali schooled him - it was a masterpiece performance by Vitali, one of his finest imo.

Arreola has a granite chin, Price would have to go to war with that guy.
            He got a good chin, but he can be stopped

was it McCline who dropped him?

Vitali broke him down, remember when Chisora fought Vitali, Vitali couldn't hurt him, Haye floored him twice and stopped him

Vitali has that clubbing power, heavy handed but not that much snap. Haye, Wlad, Price, they have that shocking power, you don't see it coming then BOOM right on the chin.

I think Price could stop him, but i think arreola could stop price

that's why its a good fight

Comment

I'd like to see pricey step it up, theres a lot of hype round him in England, especially here in Liverpool, he looks like the business, but so did the Michael grants of this world until they stepped in with someone as big as them who could punch, wouldn't mind seeing him fight Alexander 'ridiculously poor mans' dimitrenko to see how he handled someone with a similar reach

Comment

He got a good chin, but he can be stopped

was it McCline who dropped him?

Vitali broke him down, remember when Chisora fought Vitali, Vitali couldn't hurt him, Haye floored him twice and stopped him

Vitali has that clubbing power, heavy handed but not that much snap. Haye, Wlad, Price, they have that shocking power, you don't see it coming then BOOM right on the chin.

I think Price could stop him, but i think arreola could stop price

that's why its a good fight
                yeah maybe calling Arreola granite chin was a bit of a bold statement. But he takes and trades punches at hw. Arreola even says he LIKES getting hit ha ha...

Comment

Some seem to be saying that a loss against Arreola would be the end of PRices career, i really dont see how thats true. Obviously it depends on manner of the loss but even a KO can be come back from. Despite his age Price is in a division where fighters tend to fight longer and he is a fresh 29 year old as hes had headgear on most his career so he would have time to come back should he lose to Arreola. Who remember is a top 10 heavy with lots of experience against world level opposition, when he comes in shape he can be trouble to anyone outside of Vitali or Wlad.

Comment

Saw the title of this thread and wondered if Jimmy Saville was any way involved...

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg View Post
                      Saw the title of this thread and wondered if Jimmy Saville was any way involved...
                      haha green k

Comment

Working...
                      X