No announcement yet.

Doug Fisher knows Golovkin can make 154lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fisher knows Golovkin can make 154lbs

So Golovkin calls out Mayweather at 154lbs, and Dough Fisher who has seen Golovkin says he makes 154lbs.

Would love to see that fight.

@ 2:33

Last edited by CasualBoxingFan; 09-06-2012, 01:51 AM.

here we go...do you take what Doug is saying or do you take what your OWN eyes and brain tells you?....my OWN eyes and brains tells me that Golovkin has NEVER fought a professional fight under 158 pounds....now if a known May hater says he can make 154, then I guess its official...smh

Comment

No one in the world wants to see Floyd vs. Golovkin aside from a couple people on a boxing website who want to see a WW get KO'd by a full fledge MW who's never fought below like 159 lbs in his pro career. Golovkin isn'tt going down to 154 ever, you can count on that. He needs to make his legacy at 160-175 in his career.

Comment

that guy thinks Ezzard Charles beats Lennox Lewis.

and he is ruining ring magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          No one in the world wants to see Floyd vs. Golovkin aside from a couple people on a boxing website who want to see a WW get KO'd by a full fledge MW who's never fought below like 159 lbs in his pro career. Golovkin isn'tt going down to 154 ever, you can count on that. He needs to make his legacy at 160-175 in his career.
          I don't even think he'll beat Floyd...thats just me...and as far as him KOing Floyd?!? I can't see it!!!...even though Floyd is the smaller dude

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            I don't even think he'll beat Floyd...thats just me...and as far as him KOing Floyd?!? I can't see it!!!...even though Floyd is the smaller dude
            I think he could TKO Floyd. There's weight classes for a reason, and Golovkin's size and frame is just so much bigger than Floyd's. Golovkin would have no respect for Floyd's power at 160 lbs, and would walk right through him. Floyd's best shot would be to hold non stop and pot shot to a decision win, which would be possible but unlikely to me. If they were the same size, Floyd would obviously UD Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I think he could TKO Floyd. There's weight classes for a reason, and Golovkin's size and frame is just so much bigger than Floyd's. Golovkin would have no respect for Floyd's power at 160 lbs, and would walk right through him. Floyd's best shot would be to hold non stop and pot shot to a decision win, which would be possible but unlikely to me. If they were the same size, Floyd would obviously UD Golovkin.
              anybody at 160 would probably be too big and strong for Floyd....we're talking about 154 here....if dude can make 154 he will get beat by Floyd imo

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                anybody at 160 would probably be too big and strong for Floyd....we're talking about 154 here....if dude can make 154 he will get beat by Floyd imo
                Golovkin has never fought at 154, so I don't know why people are wasting time on this. Golovkin isn't going down in weight ever, I highly doubt it.

Anyways, I think Floyd could beat Sergio at 160, though it'd be the toughest fight of his career. Chavez would be way way way too big for him.

Comment

Look at you pansies, no one mf is saying he has to get in there with Golovkin, if he can truelly make 154lbs, that would be a great style matchup.

And i still believe FLoyd is too quick on his feet and too smart to get caught clean, Golovkin is a little too slow however he makes up in power, but FLoyd would have to be on his A game with no slip ups.

Comment

Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
                    Look at you pansies, no one mf is saying he has to get in there with Golovkin, if he can truelly make 154lbs, that would be a great style matchup.

And i still believe FLoyd is too quick on his feet and too smart to get caught clean, Golovkin is a little too slow however he makes up in power, but FLoyd would have to be on his A game with no slip ups.
                    Absolutely no one is calling for this fight, it's not even thought about by 99.99999999% of boxing fans/critics/etc. It's pointless.

Comment

Working...
                    X