Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PBC a cult? "I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the thought of a so called blk man loving himself or thinking highly of his race automatically = CULT or racist, why is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      If a white guy said 'I draw energy from my white warrior ancestors' he would be ex-communicated and accused of being a Nazi...but hey, if your a black dude just say anything you like, however ridiculous.
      Darwin and all the other GREAT scientist have already said it, its embedded in the culture and education... ever hear of the bell curve? Intelligence Quotient?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        Darwin and all the other GREAT scientist have already said it, its embedded in the culture and education... ever hear of the bell curve? Intelligence Quotient?
        Dont even waste your time Bro youre speaking to some very low level IQ people on this forum here. It's Ridiculous smh lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          Well he got his ass whooped by a white boy so he is a disgrace to his race.
          so since he lost to a great white boxer he cant think hes a great black fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            If a white guy said 'I draw energy from my white warrior ancestors' he would be ex-communicated and accused of being a Nazi...but hey, if your a black dude just say anything you like, however ridiculous.
            Take your own picture's advice snowflake

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
              Dont even waste your time Bro youre speaking to some very low level IQ people on this forum here. It's Ridiculous smh lol
              lol sometimes I like to play with them to draw out of them what they are trying to act like isn't there, the fact that a blk man loving himself causes so much friction is hilarious to me, hes not killing anyone, harming anyone, or forcing his ideas on others using psudo science nor weapons hes just loving himself but that's a terroristic act and a cult? very funny

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                lol sometimes I like to play with them to draw out of them what they are trying to act like isn't there, the fact that a blk man loving himself causes so much friction is hilarious to me, hes not killing anyone, harming anyone, or forcing his ideas on others using psudo science nor weapons hes just loving himself but that's a terroristic act and a cult? very funny
                Welcome to America

Comment

• Gary pays no attention to you haters. If he cannot get the fights he wants, he is going to focus his career on Basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    Gary pays no attention to you haters. If he cannot get the fights he wants, he is going to focus his career on Basketball.

Lmao thats messed up

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                      Why does this threaten or upset you enough to make a post? it's not as if he said anything negative about any other race is it? You **** bigot.
                      Dudes be reaching bro

Comment

Working...
                      X