No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
    People forget. Wilder didn't start boxing until the age of 19. I repeat 19! And he's hated for giving knockouts. Can you Imagine how much Wilder would be praised if he was a white Brit?! They hate to see us win. Point blank period...
    They wouldve built him a statue by now

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
      his power is ridicules
      His boxing skills are ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
        I was trying to tell peeps it was hype .... and some bad blood. LoL, Breazeale (who I like and he is better than what happened tonight) may not wanna kiss and make up right now ...
        If Breazeale is salty the only person he has to blame is himself

Comment

• Wilder just led off Sportscenter over NBA playoffs on a rival network (ESPN)

Comment

• I'm reminded of Jim Lampley saying something along the lines of "And that's what heavyweight champions are supposed to do"

Good stuff from Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              I was watching the skysports stream and might have missed it, what did Grey say?
              Grey was pushing the Wilder/Fury/Joshua thing, and for some reason decided to say something like "... no one wants to see Ruiz, no one wants to see Breazeale". He's only behind you, Jim...

Comment

• Damn... Yea. There's NO denying we may be looking at one of the hardest hitting boxer All-Time... if not the hardest.

Imagine if DW actually had started boxing sooner and developed proper punching techniques. Smh.

CAN WE PLZ GET AJ/WILDER?! Maybe even 2 fights!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  YOu scared Joshua?? You scared? I guarantee you this....all your punk ass hearnomaniac fans are.....
                  Why would he be scared? He doesn't walk forward with no head movement and no plan. Aj and Brezeale are not the same fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I'm reminded of Jim Lampley saying something along the lines of "And that's what heavyweight champions are supposed to do"

Good stuff from Wilder.
                    Heavyweights are supposed to knock each other out which is why I never got why people would write off a HW that's been knocked out 1x/2x/3x/4x times

Comment

• Does anybody here NOT think that Wilder does the same to Joshua? Seriously, if Wilder connects, it's over for Joshua. Fight needs to be made asap, enough is enough of these kind of opponents. Eventually, somebody will get seriously hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X