Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Care About P4P Lists; I Care About My Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Care About P4P Lists; I Care About My Legacy

NEW YORK Deontay Wilder would rank No. 1 or near the top of any objective list of the most powerful punchers in boxing. The hard-hitting heavyweight champion has won by knockout in 39 of his 41 professional fights. The Tuscaloosa, Alabama, native also knocked out one of the two opponents that has gone the distance with him when he floored Bermane Stiverne three times and stopped him in the first round of their rematch 18 months ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Legacy

Ducking Joshua

Rejecting 100m and 120m

Holding the belt hostage after becoming the pbc paper champ

Having a record filled with more part time boxers than full time

Comment

These guys kills me with the legacy talk! Most of these fighters care nothing about legacy! Over 40 pro fights and two legitimate names to date! Wow!
      Last edited by TreJac; 05-18-2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

„Ugly utterly stupid cheat“
        Brazil got it right

Comment

It’s not a duck when you don’t accept a contract deal to another network.. it’s a duck when your offered 50mil with no contract.

Comment

... Wilder: I Don't Care About P4P Lists; I Care About My Legacy...

OK, OK... He's after "legacy"...

He already beat Ortiz... that's a start...

Comment

Originally posted by apope177 View Post
              It’s not a duck when you don’t accept a contract deal to another network.. it’s a duck when your offered 50mil with no contract.
              Oh do come along now old boy....you know wilder is REQUIRED to sign with an app that didn’t get him where he is, that’s designed to damage PBC, prior up dazn, and give Eddie Hearn a degree of control over wilder’s career.....all while Joshua isn’t contracted to that app.....how dare you suss out the truth and post some wisdom on here!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... Wilder: I Don't Care About P4P Lists; I Care About My Legacy...

OK, OK... He's after "legacy"...

He already beat Ortiz... that's a start...
                And tried to get fury again too. Fought 2 top 5 heavyweights in a row

Comment

If I'm making $15 mil a fight I could give a **** about legacy. There's plenty of fighters in the hall of fame that have resumes full of insurance salesmen and chefs.🥊

Comment

Wilder rejected over 100 million. I dont believe anything that comes out of Wilder's mouth anymore.

I have switched over to team Joshua. Wilder is just not credible and I can never defend someone who is ducking. #TeamJoshua

Comment

Working...
                    X