Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Thurman fight will be easy work depending on if Father Time has caught Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do people keep thinking the same thurman that fought lopez is gonna show up??!!! keith is gonna be on his A game.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Says who bruh? This is boxing, the HURT business. Fighters get hurt. Many great fighters have been hurt, dropped and knocked out by journeyman throughout the history of this sport.
      Man foh we’re talking Elite level fighting its separated by pure skill and technique this ain’t ain’t ams or nationals this is the best in the world and Thurman has clearly lost a step, if a journey man can touch him like that a legend like Pac would kO him.

Comment

I love Pac and I'm rooting for him, but he has a huge task.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I love Pac and I'm rooting for him, but he has a huge task.
          That’s why this fight will sell but Thurman’s injury has clearly made him a shell

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Man foh we’re talking Elite level fighting its separated by pure skill and technique this ain’t ain’t ams or nationals this is the best in the world and Thurman has clearly lost a step, if a journey man can touch him like that a legend like Pac would kO him.
            That journeyman had to survive a beating to finally catch Thurman. Pacquiao won't be able to withstand that kind of onslaught, that kind of beating..., though Manny won't get hit by as many punches as Lopez did because he's faster and better. BUT, Manny will be dealing with a guy who has faster hands and feet than Broner. Thurman also has more power and skill than Broner. I'm a big Pacman fan but I believe Thurman has everything he needs to beat Manny at this stage of his career. I won't be shocked if Thurman even stops Pac, but a safer bet would be Thurman by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              That journeyman had to survive a beating to finally catch Thurman. Pacquiao won't be able to stand that kind of onslaught, that kind of beating..., though Manny won't get hit by as many punches as Lopez did because he's faster and better. BUT, Manny will be dealing with a guy who has faster hands and feet than Broner. Thurman also has more power and skill than Broner. I'm a big Pacman fan but I believe Thurman has everything he needs to beat Manny at this stage of his career. I won't be shocked if Thurman even stops Pac, but a safer bet would be Thurman by decision.
              That kind of beating?? Niqga 122 Barrera hits harder than thurman Pac will have no trouble with a guy who can’t knock anyone out.

Comment

A Jeff Horn rematch would have been a tougher fight

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  A Jeff Horn rematch would have been a tougher fight
                  Jeff horn would be a beast in ufc

Comment

This fight will depend on if Keith is still hungry and if his heart is still in the game. After the long layoff he seems like one foot in and one foot out

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Bro you just said it that should never happen against a journey man
                      Sure, but this is a guy that goes through suspect moments damn near every fight. Don't remember Collazo having the man run a full on marathon the rest of the round after taking that body shot? Despite ALL that, dude ends up recovering and comes back to take control of the fight. And some how some way, he never goes down either which is impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X