Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Reality check: Crawford-Spence not happening soon, says Ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew years ago as soon as Crawford moved up. This fight not happening until Spence runs outta options at 147 then Haymon/Arum will do business.

Comment

• ... this year and the next year, Spence has enough "in house" opponents... in case he beats them all, he will move up at 154...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        Don’t matter who’s at fault this time or the last time or who will be to blame the next time. At the end of the day, it’s always the same bull**** with boxing. This is why the sport is and has been falling off for years. Hand to hand combat is a beautiful thing but the politics are too much to bare.
        Thank you for saying this. I can't really follow all the BS anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Sorry cant do ring ones.

Just google Al Haymon ring magazine. They are pretty long but very good.

Keith Thurman said Al gave him another 1.2 million above his $1.5 mill purse.

You think Bob would do that???? LMFAO I wont even do a jewish joke.

"Al puts his fighters first" - Paulie M

Again 10-15% is CRAZY low for his services. Ive seen a lot of boxers end up OWING their promotor after fights and make jack sht.
          One of my favorite parts:

“It’s a constant battle to hold onto your fighters,” Dunkin says. “Haymon has his guys whispering in their ear, ‘Danny Garcia is making more money than you are because he’s with Al and you’re better than Danny Garcia. Al is flying his fighters around in a private jet.’ All I can tell my guys is, ‘Stay with me. If you do your job in the ring, I’ll get you on HBO. HBO isn’t going to disappear and Haymon might.'”

LMAO! They might have released this in 2019, but Thomas Hauser wrote this a long time ago! He was the HBO Hitman! How'd that work out? You know Al is still paying off the books! These guys ain't turning down that kind of money for nothing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            It's not really serious, because he never talks to Al Haymon, only talks about Al Haymon! He (Arum) hates the fact that he's the one who has to make the call!
            I know what you are saying.

It's so hard to be a boxing fan with all the crap that's going on about how fights can't happen. These days, because of this kinda BS from Arum and others, I found myself ending my posts with "so and so fight won't happen." It's depressing.

Hope these lame guys work together, tho.

Comment

• They don't want the fight cause they know Crawford will win

Comment

• This all floyd fault. He started all of this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  They don't want the fight cause they know Crawford will win
                  Pretty much. If Arum had Porter and not Crawford PBC would be trying to make that fight so Spence could beat the **** out of Porter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I know what you are saying.

It's so hard to be a boxing fan with all the crap that's going on about how fights can't happen. These days, because of this kinda BS from Arum and others, I found myself ending my posts with "so and so fight won't happen." It's depressing.

Hope these lame guys work together, tho.
                    FACTS! The difference is all these cats fire shots at Haymon, and he doesn't say a word! They mad cuz' he's stylin' on them! Lol!

Comment

• Haymon and PBC are a cancer on the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X