Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia - Size Up at Texas Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm starting to think this fight is a joke looking at those pictures.

Comment

Damn, they could've recruited some random short people in the pic so Mikey wouldn't looks so small. Even the chics got some height to them.

Comment

Little man is going to get his head caved in.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
          Mikeys way too small, Spence is a middleweight waiting to happen, or super welterweight at least.

Mikeys gonna get hurt.
          ^ This is how I see this fight. I'm really surprised it's actually happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            Jesus...look at that size difference. I have to keep reminding myself that Mikey asked for this. Obviously I'll watch but I sure hope Robert has that towel ready.
            I don't know what they were thinking. This is just crazy. I've never said this, but I hope Mikey comes up with an "injury" and pulls out of the fight.

I really like Garcia as a fighter, and he has a lot of good fights around his weight, and this is a fight that could potentially ruin our chance to see all of those matchups.

There is no reason at all for this fight to happen. I honestly don't even think Garcia will have a punchers chance at 147 against someone as big as spence.

I wouldn't mind him in there against Crawford, he has the skills to hang, and they are much much closer in size.

But why Spence?

Comment

Size difference is ridiculous. Spence should get him out of there within 5 rounds if hes as good as people say.

Comment

Very obvious but hope Mickey could pull the upset.

Comment

Sometimes you hear about a size difference and then the smaller guy is actually very close to the bigger guy and in some cases looks the same or even slightly bigger than the "bigger" guy but my God, this is one of those where the size difference is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    I don't know what they were thinking. This is just crazy. I've never said this, but I hope Mikey comes up with an "injury" and pulls out of the fight.
                    That would kinda suck for us folks that have already bought tickets and made travel plans.

Comment

I like Mikey, but Spence's body punch will end him!

Comment

Working...
                      X