No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knicks,,, lmao

Idiot fans had visions of Zion, Durant, and Kyrie.

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
      Like I said, without KD it's splash city.

If I was the warriors gm I would trade durant to strengthen the front line and deepen the bench.

Kevin durant would do better on a team that was built completely around him where he could dominate the ball.
      Can't trade KD, he is a FA after the season is over. If they were going to try and do that they needed to do that earlier in the year.

And I certainly wouldn't use winning a game against Portland as a measurement for if the Warriors need KD. Portland is just outgunned in this series and the Warriors should beat them even if they don't have KD. Anyways, if the Bucks come out of the East, like I think they will, GS will not beat them without KD.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        The playoffs are going on, stop hijacking this thread with the Lakers nonsense
        The NBA draft lottery happened and the fate of where Zion Williamson lands happened last night. The New Orleans Pelicans will be the home of Zion Williamson

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          Can't trade KD, he is a FA after the season is over. If they were going to try and do that they needed to do that earlier in the year.

And I certainly wouldn't use winning a game against Portland as a measurement for if the Warriors need KD. Portland is just outgunned in this series and the Warriors should beat them even if they don't have KD. Anyways, if the Bucks come out of the East, like I think they will, GS will not beat them without KD.
          Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
          Like I said, without KD it's splash city.

If I was the warriors gm I would trade durant to strengthen the front line and deepen the bench.

Kevin durant would do better on a team that was built completely around him where he could dominate the ball.
          What I don't understand is the need for KD to do better.
          He's the best player on a championship team. How much better does he need to do? Sure, he could get the ball more like Harden, but so what?

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            He's the best player on a championship team. How much better does he need to do? Sure, he could get the ball more like Harden, but so what?
            bball fans are weird...they want one guy to do everything in a team sport.....KD is perfect for team sports...guy is efficient, doesnt try to do more than he should, can take over if needed, can get out of the way of a play, can catch and shoot, can defend... Jordan did everything on offense because he literally did everything better than his team. Took better decisions, was a better shooter and finsiher, had crazy stamina, his only weakness was the three in an era where no one thought it important to shoot it anyway...but he ruined bball fans minds in that sense...now they want a jordan in every team...this is why they suck off lebron or westbrick despite the fact no one needs these superstars to get 8 defensive rebounds a night....hell with the pace and spacing they basically drop into anyone's hands...

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              To be perfectly honest, KD should have stayed at OKC. Durrant, Westbrook, Adams pushed Golden State to the brink (I think it was 2016) and they would have beat them the following year.

The Thunder was KD's team. The Warriors are Steph Curry and Kevin Durrant's team. As we're seeing the in playoffs, the Warriors can win without Durrant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Knicks,,, lmao

Idiot fans had visions of Zion, Durant, and Kyrie.

I'm a Knicks fan but holy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by bostonguy View Post
                  to be perfectly honest, kd should have stayed at okc. Durrant, westbrook, adams pushed golden state to the brink (i think it was 2016) and they would have beat them the following year.

The thunder was kd's team. The warriors are steph curry and kevin durrant's team. As we're seeing the in playoffs, the warriors can win without durrant.
                  preach!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I'm a Knicks fan but holy ****.
                    You are a bandwagon warriors fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                      You are a bandwagon warriors fan
                      No...if I was I would have bailed after 3-1.

Comment

Working...
                      X