Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee McGregor Takes Commonwealth Title, Thrilling Round 12 KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref should of jumped in 5 seconds earlier

Comment

Big finish by Hunter, good to see him go for, get the stoppage.

Comment

joyces manager called it....

Comment

Good little scrap that

Ritson fight is warming up too
          Last edited by Straightener; 10-13-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

sad to see his corner force him out to get KO'd....he clearly wanted out. big win for hunter.....still think he has to move back down to CW

Comment

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...-bowe-13408534

barry mcguigan earlier this week hyping him up 'bakole reminds me of riddick bowe.... he has that precious innate boxing talent....is certainly heading for a world title fight.... the fight where the world of boxing takes notice of bakole'

Comment

Ritson is getting lit up

Jeepers

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  FFS I had Hunter pts in play at 5/1
                  yeah me too lol. had money on hunter ml, but a sidebet on hunter decision. it was so close damn.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    sad to see his corner force him out to get KO'd....he clearly wanted out. big win for hunter.....still think he has to move back down to CW
                    respect to hunter for getting through those early rounds, but it certainly was more of a case that bakole was a big hypejob instead of hunter being the goods.

hunter was all over the place, but bakole checked out after the first couple rounds. very entertaining fight, but also pretty sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                      yeah me too lol. had money on hunter ml, but a sidebet on hunter decision. it was so close damn.
                      I know man😂😂, when the shoulder issues began I thought damn he’s gonna quit. Then Billy Nelson literally forced him to fight on, so Hunter goes and TKO’s him.
                      Fair play to Hunter though, good performance in a fight he wasn’t meant to win. Did you back him before the fight or in play? And at what odds?

Comment

Working...
                      X