Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. and his links to organized crime.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez was loved by every single Narco. He was friends with everybody and in the process got hooked on drugs. Hard to believe that even when he was going hard on coke n booze he was able to perform at the highest level. Dude was born to fight

Comment

Well that's cool, but 2bad I don't give a shiz. You wanna impress me go help a poor village in Mexico with food or shelter. Or go help those people in Africa with ebola. Gay a$$ mobsters. Ure cool.

Comment

Chavez Jr needs to start sniffing coke so his fat ass can make 68.

Comment

Shocker, celebrity Mexicans with a lot of money are friends with mexican mafia.. The ties are deep with this one... Crazy stuff,, good thread

Comment

So you guys are impressed by this? Da hell, sounding like a bunch of high school girls when they see their boy crush.

Comment

Question

Any suggestions on Where can I get more info about angel Gutierrez? He is my uncle and I'm trying to learn more about him. Thanks!

Comment

Sr was always right behind Toney/Lewis for me. ALways been a big fan, still a fan of Jr. He might be his own worst enemy, but he can take way more then any of you betas of this forum. Not a shot at everyone btw, i just avoid NSB because people act like boxers even who duck, are cowards. So far from the truth.

Comment

Chavez was a boss.

Comment

On a side note, we need to quit referring to him as "Sr." He's the only Chavez that matters.

Comment

LINKED thats a reach.

More like assoicated, friends with.

Wasnt Chavez jr seen partying it up in vegas with chino anthrax?

Comment

Working...
                      X