Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence Vs Crawford.. Boxing Experts ONLY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence Vs Crawford.. Boxing Experts ONLY!

What or who do you think is actually preventing this fight? Im sure that neither spence or crawford is “afraid” of the other. I know Spence is with pbc/showtime and bud is with tr/espn. Surely this fight can be worked out between both parties, so what do you really think is preventing this fight from happening?

Is there not enough money in this fight yet? Usually when there is a ton of money to be made networks and promoters will get the fight done. Crawford just had over 2 million viewers vs benvanidez. If im not mistaken, i believe spence had around 700-800,000 views vs ocampo.

Does this mean that spence needs to raise his profile more in order for it to be a much bigger fight?

You have arum dropping spences name now left and right and for some reason im starting to think he really does want to make this fight. He is 87 years old now i think, he isnt getting any younger but then again its bob fkn arum we are talking about..

Could it be that haymon is nervous to put one of if not his very best boxer in the ring vs bud?

What do you think is really preventing this fight?

Crawford picks him apart and makes him look stupid.

Comment

The fight is not hard to make. But to maximize their profits they both need to fight another named opponent.

Only thing is what network will host it and i guess that would come down to a purse bid.

Comment

You have two organizations infamous for cherry picking both with tremendous talents. I 100% believe Bud and Spence wanna fight each other but their promoters are scared ****less at the thought of losing their star. Lately though Spence has been on a warpath looking for Crawford so I might lean towards Arum at fault. He has a lot more to lose if his top p4p fighter loses.

Comment

ive not seen any sort of real desperation from either fighter in public to make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            ive not seen any sort of real desperation from either fighter in public to make it happen
            Crawford had the most recent fight and didn't mention any name(s).
            At least Spence mentioned him in his Henny drunken rant from bacl at the Porter-Garcia fight lol.

Comment

Bob arum is going to TOP RANK. Just look at Mayweather/Pacquiao negotiations and you will know exactly who's going to avoid who in this situation

Comment

Haymon dont want the fight. certain ppl behind spence as well are afraid of the fight bc once he loses and wilder doesn't have a belt the ship is sunk.

Comment

I want to pick Crawford for skill alone but I think Spence is too big, too strong and will hurt him.

Kind of like Kell Brook vs GGG. Kell was winning but got hurt.

Comment

Been watching boxing way too long, when Arum is serious about making a fight he does so behind the scenes and it gets announced. When he is not looking to make that fight right now, he spend a couple of weeks telling the media that he is trying to make the fight then announce a fight that he already had plans for which in this case will be Terrance Crawford vs Alexander Besputin. Arum is the one that quickly mentioned that fights after Crawford fight last week so that is likely signed sealed and delivered.

However, I do think that fight will happen either next year or no later than 2020 IF both keep winning and IF Spence Jr can keep making 147

Comment

Working...
                    X