Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WBC Order Gennady Golovkin vs Jermall Charlo In Order To Get A Rematch With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Lionsonly Charlo will finish GGG, if little non cheating Nelo can push old GGG back lol, it will be a KO for Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      https://twitter.com/wbcboxing?lang=en a bunch of other stuff on this as they're announcing it like LSC-GRjr but I dunno how likely some of these fights are to happen next.
      That's pretty cool. Its a good fight. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        WBC just orded a bunch of fights. This being one of them.
        Others:
        Shawn Porter vs Keith Thurman when Keith is ready
        Erislandy Lara v Julian Williams 154
        Adrien Broner vs Jorge Linares 140 Final Eliminator
        Leo Santa Cruz ordered to face WBA Champ Gary Russell Jr 126
        Awesome. If even half these fights go through this is going to be a great year for boxing.

Comment

So where are all the Charlo fans? Instead of getting the champion he gets to fight another challenger to fight the champion. I thought he was already the number one guy?

Personally if Golovkin fights Charlo that would be fun. I think there is no chance of if happening. I just find it telling that the Mexican based WBC gives Canelo a pass fight (which I am cool with) and instead of mandating him to fight the #1 contender or the previous champion who he beat in a highly controversial decision they make those two guys fight first.

I really think it means nothing in the end. Golovkin is going to do what he wants to do and so is Canelo. He has already demonstrated that the WBC is meaningless to him. If Golovkin and Canelo are fighting a third fight it will be on their terms not the WBC.

Comment

I wonder how the Flopsters are gonna spin this when Triple KGGGB ducks Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Guess we ain't seeing Canelo vs GGG III. Not saying GGG couldn't beat Charlo cuz idk that for sure although I think it'd be a interesting challenge & a competitive fight for him, but I doubt he's looking to fight Charlo to get Canelo when he could fight Murata for a belt outright & still have some appeal as an opponent for Canelo if Canelo wants a third fight.

And thats worth noting, does Canelo wanna fight GGG again? Idk. If he gots to he gots to, but will he try to get that fight if its not something he gots to take? Idk that either.
              I think this had absolutely no bearing on a potential third fight. Canelo and Golovkin will decide that. Canelo already tossed the WBC belt once.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
                I wonder how the Flopsters are gonna spin this when Triple KGGGB ducks Charlo.
                I would think you’d asked the question why isn’t Charlo getting Canelo next?

But not surprising coming from the lil” G haters club.

Comment

This is a good fight Charlo vs Golovkin. If not Golovkin vs the winner of Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Is Charlo going to duck this fight with Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Is Charlo going to duck this fight with Golovkin?
                      I doubt Charlo would. I don't see Golovkin taking it though. My problem is the WBC making Jermall fight three eliminators to get his title shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X