No announcement yet.

Ingle Trained Fighters Are All On Peds... Brook, Galahad, BJS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingle Trained Fighters Are All On Peds... Brook, Galahad, BJS

I made a post about BJS being on Peds 2 months ago. You could tell by looking at his new muscular body

Now he gets popped

Kid Galhad was also popped 2 years ago

Brook didn't want to enroll in to VADA and then caught a mysterious injury

Ingles fighters are all cheats

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    I made a post about BJS being on Peds 2 months ago. You could tell by looking at his new muscular body

Now he gets popped

Kid Galhad was also popped 2 years ago

Brook didn't want to enroll in to VADA and then caught a mysterious injury

Ingles fighters are all cheats
    Kid Galahad didn't take PEDs. He was chewing Khat. It's chewed by all Yemenis and was legal in the UK up until 2014. The active component in Khat, cathinone, is as about as potent as 5 cups of coffee and ten times less potent as amphetemines. He tried to explain that he didn't take synthetic cathinone, he chewed the natural plants where cathinone is converted to cathine but they were having none of it. The shake was made up crap. Ignorance on their part.

As for the other fighters, I don't know. Nothing has ever surfaced about them taking PEDs. Naseem Hamed's fights didn't last long, and when they did he looked tired as ****. He ended most of his fights before the 5th round and had uncanny power for his size that no amount drugs can give you.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Kid Galahad didn't take PEDs. He was chewing Khat. It's chewed by all Yemenis and was legal in the UK up until 2014. The active component in Khat, cathinone, is as about as potent as 5 cups of coffee and ten times less potent as amphetemines. He tried to explain that he didn't take synthetic cathinone, he chewed the natural plants where cathinone is converted to cathine but they were having none of it. The shake was made up crap. Ignorance on their part.

As for the other fighters, I don't know. Nothing has ever surfaced about them taking PEDs. Naseem Hamed's fights didn't last long, and when they did he looked tired as ****. He ended most of his fights before the 5th round and had uncanny power for his size that no amount drugs can give you.
      Kid Galahad's drink was spiked by his brother, get it right!!!!

As for his fighters all being on the juice? Hard to say.

Kell Brook did VADA for both Spence/GGG fights I believe and he is still signed to the WBC VADA program. Having injuries doesn't mean he can't get tested.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Kid Galahad's drink was spiked by his brother, get it right!!!!

As for his fighters all being on the juice? Hard to say.

Kell Brook did VADA for both Spence/GGG fights I believe and he is still signed to the WBC VADA program. Having injuries doesn't mean he can't get tested.
        Yeah, well, anyone can get their brother to claim they spiked their drink and why would he spike it with a steroid? They just didn't know how to handle cathinone and changed it to a well known steroid they can classify. That's why the UK banned it in 2014 after the government's own scientific advisory board advised against a ban as it was harmless and no stronger than coffee.

Comment

It would be interesting to know how many top fighters aren't on PED's.

I'd guess less than 5 %

Comment

Where is that galahad kid? I remember him beating everyone like naseem hamed. Why has he gone awol?
            Peds really work don't thet?
            Last edited by hugh grant; 09-27-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

BJS has only been with the Ingle gym for 1 fight. Hardly fair to tar all of them with the same brush.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                It would be interesting to know how many top fighters aren't on PED's.

I'd guess less than 5 %
                This.

All these guys are on something. The sooner we all accept it, the better.

Boxing, basketball, baseball, NFL.

Comment

That nasal spray PED doe

Comment

Is it any surprise BJ Flounders looked in the shape he did after he signed up with Ingle. Every man and his dog know damn well Ingle’s boys are juicing it be ok though UKAD be doing the testing, you could almost laugh but it ain’t really funny is it.

Comment

Working...
                    X