No announcement yet.

May- Mac EAT CROW THREAD - Post Quotes Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Depending on how much Floyd loves that zero (a guy who said you cant eat legacy). I honestly think he might throw the match or at least fake a knockdown just so they can run this again one or two more times to really "settle" things.
    You going on the YDKSAB list right now

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Bookmarked this thread for when Conor KOs Floyd in 2 rounds. You and most casual boxing fans will look stupid. Floyd will get outclassed and stopped, mark my words.
      Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      Post 1 for the op. Right above. I actually recommend a ban for him now to save the trouble
      Do you guys have nothing better to do other than troll, nobody believes you two are actually so stupid to actually GENUINELY believe what you're posting, obviously you're a pair of dummies but not as stupid as you both make out.

Have you considered with all the time spent trolling you may actuallly have been able to invest that time in attempting to lose your virginity to a female as opposed to your usual raping farm animals.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Do you guys have nothing better to do other than troll, nobody believes you two are actually so stupid to actually GENUINELY believe what you're posting, obviously you're a pair of dummies but not as stupid as you both make out.

Have you considered with all the time spent trolling you may actuallly have been able to invest that time in attempting to lose your virginity to a female as opposed to your usual raping farm animals.
        Idk wtf you're talking about... I think this guys a ****ing loser and I've schooled him over and over again on how much of a moron he is. What am I trolling over? Because I think G G G needs to be banned for being dumb?

Comment

Idk wtf you're talking about... I think this guys a ****ing loser and I've schooled him over and over again on how much of a moron he is. What am I trolling over? Because I think G G G needs to be banned for being dumb?
          I quoted you by accident I was going to reply to you separately, must have thought I'd found two posters quoting same nonsense as G G G

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
            I quoted you by accident I was going to reply to you separately, must have thought I'd found two posters quoting same nonsense as G G G
            That guy is the most delusional person I've ever read posts from

Comment

It's getting ridiculous on here.

A person can't support a fighter without being called a troll. If you believe Floyd will win good for you I am confident that he's in for his greatest challenge. He's never faced a beast like Conor before he's never felt the power or seen someone this unorthodox. I suppose for some idiots saying you like a fighter is disingenuine though because you're not part of the hive mind of nsb.

Comment

That guy is the most delusional person I've ever read posts from
                I have a bad conscious exposing his dumb ass as a dumb ass, I know he's just trying to fit in and be accepted around here but boy is he stupid I just can't help myself, honestly I feel guilty someone can be born so stupid and guys like ourselves have had more of a better crack at life, this dude has to be inbred their is no other explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

A person can't support a fighter without being called a troll. If you believe Floyd will win good for you I am confident that he's in for his greatest challenge. He's never faced a beast like Conor before he's never felt the power or seen someone this unorthodox. I suppose for some idiots saying you like a fighter is disingenuine though because you're not part of the hive mind of nsb.
                  Nope, you've just gotta be a ******ed imbecile to believe this will be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post

No. You know why? The guy is 1-1-1 in amateur from what I've found, pro record is non existent, he's been actually boxing for less than 2 years and his claim to fame is pushing a fat, retired, out of shape malignaggi down and claiming it to be a knockdown. That is literally ALL he's done, and I don't give a **** about what he did vs mmgay fighters because they are not boxers. An mmgay fighter is s jack of all trades and a master of none, but guess what? Now he's up against an absolute boxing master...one that 49 other professional boxers could not beat...and you mmgay h0mos come on here running your mouths off about how McTapout will do "this" and do "that". "Oh Floyds never seen anything like McTapout before"...you all are idiots for buying into this hype. If this fight is competitive. It will ONLY be because Floyd allows it. If Floyd loses, its because he threw the fight. You can't have an even spar with malignaggi and try to remotely compare that with Floyd mayweather, even Floyds biggest detractors on here will tell you that.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                      Max is a fool. Conor is going to laugh at the entire boxing community.
                      Can't wait until 10 days from now.

Comment

Working...
                      X