This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone seen this?

As much as i've criticised him and hated him at both Milan and Liverpool there's no doubt he has more talent in his little toe than Danny Ings has in his entire body.

I blame Rodgers partly for how bad he's been with us.

Rodgers has been a bit of a **** with some players there can be no denying that.

Leo Markovic and Mario Balotelli are just two players that can be chalked under the ''horrific man management'' line by Rodgers, i've got a bad feeling Big Mama is about to be the next one.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
        Clear Wing Chun Chop to the throat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Anyone seen this?

As much as i've criticised him and hated him at both Milan and Liverpool there's no doubt he has more talent in his little toe than Danny Ings has in his entire body.

Rodgers has been a bit of a **** with some players there can be no denying that.

Leo Markovic and Mario Balotelli are just two players that can be chalked under the ''horrific man management'' line by Rodgers, i've got a bad feeling Big Mama is about to be the next one.
          They both lack great character.

Comment

• I really should look at this thread more...

First week joining the fantasy league and i'm up on top... by 15 points!

Wake up guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Anyone seen this?

Borini is more talented than Balotelli, Balotelli is all bronze and absolutely no technique and ZERO brains to his play this is why he has been dropped for likes of Lambert last season lol.
              Infact If you wouldn't know any better you'd think he was English with all that physicality and no skill lol, shiiit I bet you Andy Carroll would score more goals than him if they both stay fit for a full season!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
                Yup, it's just a popularity contest. Don't even take it seriously anymore
                Those three are by far and away the top three players in world football.

It's as simple as that.

Neymar is nowhere near Ronaldo's level and IMO it's highly doubtful he'll ever get to the level Ronaldo is at at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Borini is more talented than Balotelli, Balotelli is all bronze and absolutely no technique and ZERO brains to his play this is why he has been dropped for likes of Lambert last season lol.
                  Infact If you wouldn't know any better you'd think he was English with all that physicality and no skill lol, shiiit I bet you Andy Carroll would score more goals than him if they both stay fit for a full season!
                  Well this is such a foolish comment. Balotelli has never lacked technique. His mental strength has let him down and his confidence is shot to bits.

Comment

• I've never known what to make of Balotelli tbh.

Some games pre liverpool he looked like he could be a good striker. decent finish, strong, good touch but other times he looked like a pure bum of the English variety.

I never once thought he would be one of the top strikers in europe though.

Comment

• Balotelli had what it takes to be a top striker. Strength, pace, tekkers, a superb shot and had the link up play to go with it.

If Balotelli hung up his boots today, you could say he has had a decent career.

However, he will never fulfil his potential. Balotelli is proof that it takes more than physical talents to make it as a top footballer.

Comment

Working...
                      X