Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest...has Charlie made you tempted to turn pro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest...has Charlie made you tempted to turn pro?

I'm not talking about turning pro and trying to become the best. I'm sure we are all realistic enough to know that none of us are particularly good boxers, but I can't be the only one thinking "Hmm, I could easily KTFO that twat, if I lived near by, I'd turn pro, beat one of these hillybilly ******s and shag his mum (who is also his sister)'.

I look at these inbred morons throwing weak punches, and having such piss poor conditioning that they can barely reach the end of the first round without collapsing, and I genuinely think that I could build up a 4-0 record in the space of 20 minutes, just fighting Zelenoff, Strege, Dumbass and whatever random crackhead is on the card that particular night.

It's not about thinking I'm hard, but the fact is that I once sparred a girl who was about 5'2. I once ran for over 3 minutes without having a near-death experience. I therefore have a better resume than the rest of them.

So, am I the only one who has had this thought? I can honestly say that if someone offered me a fiver to box Zelenoff in my hometown, I'd do it. Anyone else?
    Yeah I've had similar thoughts, I'd KTFO Zelenoff if they offered me a few quid
    78.57%
    No
    21.43%

Comment

yep..............................

Comment

Aye, for a fiver and a can of Irn Bru I'd fight Zelenoff.

Like you said Clegg its not like you have to be super conditined agaist these trailer park guys.

I could easily build a wining record in TPS and then walk away.

Comment

I reckon i'd stand there let charlie shout all this gangsta bollocks throwing
          gang signs up and the what not ask the dude filming it for youtube if he was ready and then just smack the C*nt in the mouth

Ten to a pound he runs off crying holding his jaw
          thats if he gets up......

Comment

The boys in the "Trailer Park Series" make the guys who frequently enter "Toughman" competitions look like Elites.

Comment

I'm not particularly interested in turning pro, and I'm definitely no hard man but I would smack the ****e out of that ****. My KO ratio would be better than either Clit brother too!

Comment

Watching his vids got me to start boxing.

Comment

i am gonna be middleweight tps champion by the end of 09 mark it down

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                    i am gonna be middleweight tps champion by the end of 09 mark it down
                    Charlie...Why did you kill Nolan?? I thought you were just kidding..That MU****KKKERR is ****KKINN gone..We have'nt heard from him since you put the hit out on him..

Comment

Working...
                    X