No announcement yet.

The Official Cotto vs Trout RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    An oppurtunity of a lifetime for Trout, that's for sure. When he fought Rodriguez, he seemed very hesitant with a fighter he could've picked apart in much more impressive fashion IMO. Even if he comes out with the best he has and all he can bring, he's not better than Miguel Cotto. It's gonna be a great fight in NY, Cotto sends them home cheering with a knockout in the 8th.
    As long as the fight is entertaining, i'll be happy with whoever leaves the ring with the W. But, I am rooting for Trout because it adds much more drama to the LMW division.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Cotto is so many leagues above anyone Trout has ever fought, he'll realize in the first minutes this isn't what he though it was gonna be.
      I agree. I think Trout is going straight into the deep end and will get drowned in this fight. I think he will also be intimidated by the crowd cheering every little thing Cotto does. I'm not betting on this one, but I think Trout will only make it about halfway through, a 6-7 round stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        I agree. I think Trout is going straight into the deep end and will get drowned in this fight. I think he will also be intimidated by the crowd cheering every little thing Cotto does. I'm not betting on this one, but I think Trout will only make it about halfway through, a 6-7 round stoppage.
        This is unlike anything he's experienced before. I just think he's going to get overwhelmed with the return fire Cotto throws at him and I think eventually, he'll think "I can't win." And then, it's Cotto time.

Comment

I'll go with Trout by SD

Comment

I think Trout has what it takes to get the W by decision but who knows, I really want Cotto to win so the fight w/Canelo can be made!

Comment

#WarTrout...

Comment

If Vanes can knock Trout around while wearing headgear than Cotto can get the TKO

Comment

Cotto by decision.

Comment

Hey dumb ass its not el Angel... lol his middle name is Angel lol my God

el angel means the angel and he is not the angel its not a nicknname it is his middle name again his full name is Miguel Angel Cotto dumb ass

Comment

I think Miguel "El Angel" Cotto will win.

Comment

Working...
                      X