No announcement yet.

Jose Aldo IS A MOTHA****IN PROBELM!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Aldo IS A MOTHA****IN PROBELM!!!

I can't wait for tonight he makes his UFC debut! The Anderson Silva of the lighter weights. This man is a beast!!!!

he's a beast

Comment

Hell yeah.

Aldo is my favorite fighter these days:

Comment

I think he'll pick up a win in the later rounds. I don't like the fact that he's such a slow starter, that could end up being problematic against a guy like Hominick

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
          I think he'll pick up a win in the later rounds. I don't like the fact that he's such a slow starter, that could end up being problematic against a guy like Hominick
          The thing is though it's all stradegic like how Anderson & Cowboy does it. They start slow to get their opponents timing down. Once they get that lock down it's a wrap.

Comment

He's as good as it gets. Hominick has ALOT of wind on his back though (55k fans backing him, plus a newborn on the way) so this should be Aldo's toughest bout.

Comment

Jose is freaked out by that hematoma on Mark's skull. Refuses to fight a guy with another head growing out of his skull.

Comment

Jose Aldo is a monster but jesus christ mark hominick has nuts of steel. what a warrior

Comment

mark is gonna look like a alien to his newborn.. damn

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                    Jose Aldo is a monster but jesus christ mark hominick has nuts of steel. what a warrior
                    No doubt....

Comment

Working...
                    X