Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SERIOUS) To any fellow Black posters have you ever thought about visting Africa??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badblood View Post
    Exactly my point.
    So wait what was your point? You dont have to visit the absolute war torn corrupt countries to say you visited Africa. Thats ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      i would love to go back to Africa and visit my people and learn all about them,some of my family come from Congo but i get scared about the stories i hear.
      Fellow tribesman eating people,human sacrifices,voodoo magic,rituals and that's just the start.
      hopefully one day ill be brave enough to go home and experience some of the good stuff.
      anybody else heard similar stories from their family members and friends?do share
      That's interesting, I forget which African country is notorious for rape... not too long ago I was reading an article where they were saying that guys with AIDS would rape babies to try and cleanse themselves.. and in some countries 80% of women have been raped. While I'm not a baby or a women I still wouldnt feel safe

Maybe one day when War,crime ,rape and AIDS aren't as rampant. Id love to visit and learn about their culture.. Africa is one of the most beautiful continents in the world and deserves to be admired and enjoyed without fear

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        So wait what was your point? You dont have to visit the absolute war torn corrupt countries to say you visited Africa. Thats ridiculous.
        Are you going to visit South Africa and say "oh my what a lovely place." **** that, you want to see what real Africa is like then go to just one of the before mentioned countries and then come back and tell me what beautiful treasures you saw and how inspired you were from seeing all the "black faces."

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          That's interesting, I forget which African country is notorious for rape... not too long ago I was reading an article where they were saying that guys with AIDS would rape babies to try and cleanse themselves.. and in some countries 80% of women have been raped. While I'm not a baby or a women I still wouldnt feel safe

Maybe one day when War,crime ,rape and AIDS aren't as rampant. Id love to visit and learn about their culture.. Africa is one of the most beautiful continents in the world and deserves to be admired and enjoyed without fear
          That would probably be Sudan or Uganda.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            i would love to go back to Africa and visit my people and learn all about them,some of my family come from Congo but i get scared about the stories i hear.
            Fellow tribesman eating people,human sacrifices,voodoo magic,rituals and that's just the start.
            hopefully one day ill be brave enough to go home and experience some of the good stuff.
            anybody else heard similar stories from their family members and friends?do share
            Yes, please go to Congo and come back and tell me how inspired you were visiting such a wonderful place.

Comment

This could be another terrible investment idea for Floyd. African-American cruises to Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Uganda i think but im not sure,rape is also very high in south Africa and many other African countries,sad but true.
                Our people are animals bro,what can we do,maybe stay away for now

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  This could be another terrible investment idea for Floyd. African-American cruises to Africa.
                  Most African Amercians know better.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
                    Yes, please go to Congo and come back and tell me how inspired you were visiting such a wonderful place.
                    if i ever do bro,ill take pictures and post them on here.ill share my situations with all you guys

Comment

I think we've all seen that horrific potato incident on WSHH....

Was that Uganda? Wherever that was, stay away, far away.

Comment

Working...
                      X