Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody on here listen to Selena?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody on here listen to Selena?

i know i do---i became a huge admirer and fan of hers this past summer--it was like God put her in my life--she passed away over 14 years ago--i was 8 at the time--but i really wish to God i was a fan of hers when i was younger---i mean--i'm an african american male, and she has me listening to spanish music like it's the only music that exists---

i don't even know spanish--and listen to the songs just because she was something special--watching videos of her on youtube and the movie portrayal of her, i couldn't help but fall in love with her---she seemed to have that effect on so many people who came to know her---she was very sweet and genuine and down to earth and goofy and could put a smile on anyone's face---my heart to this day goes out to her family---they lost an angel, so did her fans and friends, but Heaven gained one--i know she has become my guardian angel and i look to her for comfort because she has that impact on my heart--she was so special and she was taken before her time--she has become one ofthe most important people in my life--i have never had anyone who i've never even met a day in my life touch my heart like she has--and i may never have this feeling again--so i cherish everything about about this woman and i wish she was here so much because she was everything good about the music industry and she had that humility that put her over the tp and on her own level---she was/is the tejano queen---la reina del tex-mex---i had to make a thread about this because she means that much to me--i hope to God to see her one day--until then--i keep her spirit around me---rest in peace selena quintanilla---some of my favorite songs by her are:

dreaming of you
    si una vez
    como la flor
    costumbres
    no me quede mas
    i could fall in love
    bidi bidi bom bom
    dulce amor
    bailia esta cumbia
    si la quieres
    i'll never get over you

there are much more i love of her also,but i'll keep it at that for now--you guys and girls listen to her?

Man I thought I was a fruitcake.

Comment

Hey come on now herbert chill out, I'm pretty sure the TS is a chick.

Comment

no---the ts is a guy--who enjoys selena quintanilla--he isn't a fruitcake---he isn't feminine--he just loves and respects her as well as her music--that's all--and i wish shewas here with us--that's all--

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
          no---the ts is a guy--who enjoys selena quintanilla--he isn't a fruitcake---he isn't feminine--he just loves and respects her as well as her music--that's all--and i wish shewas here with us--that's all--
          Well I must admit I'd rather look at her than "jam" to her music...but not so much cuz I don't like her voice but she's just not my stilo....but it's all good...if you dig her more power to you dawgy....as long as you don't go dressing like her or imitating her with a fake mic or what not...ahhaha.....but nah seriously....I couldn't see what that moron posted cuz I put him on ignore for being a fa99 so he has no room to talk...now I can see he is just a troll looking to get under people's skin....so don't sweat him.....but any how Selene did have a phat booty no lie.!!!!!!!!

Comment

yes she did---and she had a very nice body--and i have to admit--that i love looking at her also--but in her situation---i rather focus on her legacy than her looks--but i do see what you mean--she did--she was a gerogeous woman with a beautiful heart(which is all that matters anyway)---and i don't care about what those other posters commented on---even *******s have opinions---thanks for an honest response--

Comment

never been a fan of her, but listening to her music makes me cry.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                never been a fan of her, but listening to her music makes me cry.
                i hear ya on that--watching her old videos makes me sad and cry thinking about what happened to her and why it happened--she should not be dead--i don't know how else to put it--she is a wonderful soul now so, that helps---

Comment

her latina beauty is what i like

Comment

Originally posted by El Poontango View Post
                    her latina beauty is what i like
                    she was a very beautiful latina woman--mexican ameican to be exact--she has an amazing msile also--and i love the way she laughed--she was stunning--

Comment

Working...
                    X