Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao would'nt DARE step in the ring with the Undefeated Floyd Mayweather ,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao would'nt DARE step in the ring with the Undefeated Floyd Mayweather ,

Pacquiao would'nt DARE step in the ring with the Undefeated Floyd Mayweather , Shane Mosley , Zab Judah or any other slick afro-american boxer.... I think freddie roach knows better !!! And Manny too !!!!!!!
    He would get Knocked the fu*k out on top of being exposed as the B-class fighter that he is !!!!!

And here is a baby bottle for all u pac fan's who know im telling the truth

can i have a bottle too? i'm a boxingfan and i think you lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman-p4p View Post
      Pacquiao would'nt DARE step in the ring with the Undefeated Floyd Mayweather , Shane Mosley , Zab Judah or any other slick afro-american boxer.... I think freddie roach knows better !!! And Manny too !!!!!!!
      He would get Knocked the fu*k out on top of being exposed as the B-class fighter that he is !!!!!

And here is a baby bottle for all u pac fan's who know im telling the truth
      Lol. Too late. He already called him out. And you know what's Floyd's answer to Pacquiao calling him?

He said he doesn't want anything to do with Pacquiao because of Bob Arum. (Not exact words but same context)

Anyway, quit sucking on Floyd's ass.

Comment

FROID JR. could wait 12 hours for PAC HAT winner and instead he took a fight with PACMAN s leftover JMM.

Comment

Floyd would never get in the ring with the pac-cotto winner.

Truth!

Comment

i guess floyd's on for a second retirement.

Comment

Manny would kill Zab Judah.

Comment

pacquaio already called floyd out and floyd answer was Be your own boss and said he will never fight pacquaio as long arum is his promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
                  pacquaio already called floyd out and floyd answer was Be your own boss and said he will never fight pacquaio as long arum is his promoter.
                  please show me where the above was said.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                    please show me where the above was said.
                    Interviews. Google search. I think it was mentioned in the RA interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X