No announcement yet.

Best Lil Wayne Song!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Lil Wayne Song!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Lol sorry this seems a bit out of context here, But what is the best Lil Wayne song to train to? I listen to his **** and I really like it, Iv been trying to get into it but he just has so many ****ing songs that when I listen to one I forget the name etc etc. So just throw some ideas out there

Originally posted by LetsgetSAVAGE View Post
    Lol sorry this seems a bit out of context here, But what is the best Lil Wayne song to train to? I listen to his **** and I really like it, Iv been trying to get into it but he just has so many ****ing songs that when I listen to one I forget the name etc etc. So just throw some ideas out there
    ever since i saw a car full of ******s blasting this song in some plaza at night I decided I didn't like Lil' Wayne.

Comment

Best rapper alive. 3 Peat. The block is hot.

Comment

Comfortable
        Turn Me On
        I'm Me
        Got Money
        Stuntin Like My Daddy
        Mrs. officer
        Girls All Around The World
        Let It Rock
        Lollipop (remix) FT. Kanye

Comment

Originally posted by Storamin View Post
          Comfortable
          Turn Me On
          I'm Me
          Got Money
          Stuntin Like My Daddy
          Mrs. officer
          Girls All Around The World
          Let It Rock
          Lollipop (remix) FT. Kanye
          damn your gay.

Comment

All the real rappers are not given the play they deserve. Instead we get these T-Pain,Akon, Lil Wayne, Souljaboy, gucci mane, etc...u get the point. I consider all those guys in the pop category. An I agree completely with them_apples. You guys need to listen to some real **** an stop giving these "artists" your paychecks. Just to name a few of the real...Nas, AZ, Wu-Tang, Cormega, Big L, The Roots, Mobb Deep...k later

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              ever since i saw a car full of ******s blasting this song in some plaza at night I decided I didn't like Lil' Wayne.
              I think those are the ONLY people who like lil wayne. He's ****ing terrible. I really don't understand how people like him. A friend of mine went to a concert recently, he was one of the performers at the show. He said the guy was so ****ed up he couldn't even perform, forgot the words, passed out on stage for a little while. What a joke.

Originally posted by KiengKoopa View Post
              All the real rappers are not given the play they deserve. Instead we get these T-Pain,Akon, Lil Wayne, Souljaboy, gucci mane, etc...u get the point. I consider all those guys in the pop category. An I agree completely with them_apples. You guys need to listen to some real **** an stop giving these "artists" your paychecks. Just to name a few of the real...Nas, AZ, Wu-Tang, Cormega, Big L, The Roots, Mobb Deep...k later
              Your right man, THAT is what RAP really is. Everyone of those guys you mentioned is SICK. Also, Big Pun is great probably my favorite ever. Biggie is good too, of course. But for training I love old 50 cent (Guess Who's Back, Power of a Dollar, Get Rich or Die Tryin'). All his newer stuff is terrible.

Comment

lil wayne is the worst rapper alive

Comment

Whos lil wayne??

I kinda stop listening to all this new **** after soulja boy became big and everything went downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
                    damn your gay.
                    :*******:

:*******:

Comment

Working...
                    X