Hatton was unfit when he fought Lazcano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
    Hojack- excuse making *****.
    If you want come back, go scrape it off your maws teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
      If you want come back, go scrape it off your maws teeth.
      Try to say that in English next time you inbred jealous little troll ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7655759.stm

He said he could only go 6 rounds on Graham's bodybag and had to send the sparring partners home early.

I'm sceptical about his new relationship with trainer Floyd Sr. but one thing he's done is got him out running so he'll at least be in peak fitness for Malinaggi if nothing else.

Mayweather Sr also says Hatton's a more skilful fighter than he thought.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7655417.stm
        The only thing Hatton is unfit for is to carry Mayweather's jockstrap, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
          Collazo - I went up in weight too fast
          It's true.

Urango - I had the flu
          Likely true, doubt it had much effect on the fight though.

Mayweather - The ref was biased
          It's true.

Lazcano - I was unfit
          It's true.

Anyone noticing a trend here? I've said this before and I'll say it again, how can anyone really support Ricky Hatton?
          He's just talking about his fights. What about Floyd claiming a broken hand against Castillo? I guess we'll just ignore that.

Comment

Originally posted by PRboxingfan View Post
            The only thing Hatton is unfit for is to carry Mayweather's jockstrap, lol.
            unlike you who's perfectly cut out for the job

Comment

Hatton is gonna slap paulie about something silly.

If he was american he would be classed by yanks as the best thing since fire was invented.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFsven View Post

If he was american he would be classed by yanks as the best thing since fire was invented.
                4 x 4's you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
                  Hatton kicked his arse. Lazcano was going out on his shield and then he landed that hook and it's all people mention. The fact of the matter was Hatton looked pretty good and hit him with every shot in the book 10 times.
                  Lucky left hook by Lazcano.

Then Hatton regrouped and continued the slaughter. Lazcano must've been pissing bits of his kidneys later.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    He's just talking about his fights. What about Floyd claiming a broken hand against Castillo? I guess we'll just ignore that.
                    Ah, a Ricky Hatton apologist.

Floyd didn't claim a broken hand, he had an injured shoulder. And, Castillo broke one of Floyd's ribs in the fight and he still lost (I scored it a draw, BTW).

The point is that you don't hear Floyd using an excuse in every one of his fights like Ricky has. Don't get me wrong, I like Hatton and wish him the best of luck in boxing, but he can't continue to make excuses after poor performances.

BTW, if Paulie can keep his hands from breaking in this fight, I think he wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by ATFsven View Post

If he was American he'd be 12 stone over weight and losing his job and house.

Comment

Working...
                      X