No announcement yet.

Warren hits out at Mandatory fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren hits out at Mandatory fights

Warren complaining that Rees was forced into fighting a mandatory challenger and not a hand picked fighter for an easy win for his champ.
    News flash WANK WARREN, WBA is not ran by you unlike the WBO get over it and go back to the fight fixing.

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
    Warren complaining that Rees was forced into fighting a mandatory challenger and not a hand picked fighter for an easy win for his champ.
    News flash WANK WARREN, WBA is not ran by you unlike the WBO get over it and go back to the fight fixing.
    It really annoys me that Warren seems to control the WBO, Rees got beaten by the better man, he had no complaints, the guy should have had a result against witter and M'baye. Rees should drop down to lightweight where i think he will have some dig.

Comment

Originally posted by theboymartay View Post
      It really annoys me that Warren seems to control the WBO, Rees got beaten by the better man, he had no complaints, the guy should have had a result against witter and M'baye. Rees should drop down to lightweight where i think he will have some dig.
      yep dropping down is the key for Rees, his shots when they did land had very little in them that troubled the new champ, yet Rees wobbled every time he was hit, guts can only take you so far.

Comment

i hate wank warren

Comment

Originally posted by col Blake View Post
          Good shout, i think everyone in boxing has Warren sussed out, unfortunately there are millions of casual sports fans who read his column and see the hype and take it as gospel

Comment

Originally posted by big paulie View Post
            Good shout, i think everyone in boxing has Warren sussed out, unfortunately there are millions of casual sports fans who read his column and see the hype and take it as gospel
            yeah these are the people who think 'team calzaghe' are the saviors of british boxing, but have no idea who junior witter is, and only heard of haye after he did macca.
            Last edited by dansapien; 04-06-2008, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Warren is not into getting respect, that's obvious! Too money can't buy it.

Comment

That prick is ruining British Boxing , he doesn't give a F**K all he wants to do is to make a monopoly of British Boxing. Looking back would Hatton still get the fights he got if he was under that prick ,NO . That was the best move of his career. Just aswell the better future fighters [except Mitchell] aren't under him so it will get better fairly soon.

Comment

Warren knows how to manage a boxers career and protect his investment. If these boxers didn`t have Warren, no one would have heard of them and they would probably be headlining wycombe leisure centre. Or be fighting someone too experienced, too soon and get their confidence knocked.

Warrens deals with ITV have breathed new live into british boxing and kept it together.

Warren is a saint compared to the old guys like lawless.

Comment

Originally posted by CardioMonster View Post
                    Warren knows how to manage a boxers career and protect his investment. If these boxers didn`t have Warren, no one would have heard of them and they would probably be headlining wycombe leisure centre. Or be fighting someone too experienced, too soon and get their confidence knocked.

Warrens deals with ITV have breathed new live into british boxing and kept it together.

Warren is a saint compared to the old guys like lawless.
                    Frank Maloney , Mick Hennessy and Barry Hearn etc. are all decent managers but they do what is best for the fighter even if that is matching them against a top 5 world fighter , Unlike Warren who matches his fighters against fighters that are ranked from about 7th - 15th in most of the world rankings. Also the WBO is a complete joke altogether.

Comment

Working...
                    X