No announcement yet.

Top ten favorite horror movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top ten favorite horror movies

Any fellow horror fanatics here?If so,lets hear your top ten(or top whatever).Here's mine!In no order!

1.Friday the 13th 1(most of the sequels too)
    2.The fog
    3.Freaks
    4.Halloween 1
    5.Amityville horror(first one)
    6.Nightmare on elm street(You guessed it,the first one)
    7.The hills have eyes(Orginal)
    8.Pumpkinhead
    9.Shocker(anyone remember this gem?)
    10.It

I thought the Fog was on of the worst I had ever watched.I am not a big horror movie fan personally but I like Jason they were pretty cool.I liked Jason vs Freddy too.

Comment

Jason versus Freddy was surprisingly good!Still don't know who actually won though.What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mass Pride
        Jason versus Freddy was surprisingly good!Still don't know who actually won though.What do you think?
        Jason won.......I think.It was suprisingly pretty good was'nt it.I thought I may be crazy for thinking so but glad to see I am not.

Comment

I'm honestly not a big horror guy. I like dramas, comedies, documentaries better, but I can come up with 10 that are quite good:

Halloween
          A Nightmare on Elm Street
          The Sixth Sense
          Psycho
          Freaks
          Rosemary's Baby
          The Silence of the Lambs
          28 Days Later
          Aliens
          Identity

I never cared for the Friday the 13th franchise; I've seen a half dozen or so of the films. Nightmare on Elm Street had a couple good sequels, including the underrated New Nightmare. Sometimes A Clockwork Orange is classified as a horror for some reason. If you include it as an option, it's my new #1. I also enjoyed the recent Shaun of the Dead, but view it as more of a comedy, like Dead Alive (Braindead), rather than a horror film.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933
            I'm honestly not a big horror guy. I like dramas, comedies, documentaries better, but I can come up with 10 that are quite good:

Halloween
            A Nightmare on Elm Street
            The Sixth Sense
            Psycho
            Freaks
            Rosemary's Baby
            The Silence of the Lambs
            28 Days Later
            Aliens
            Identity

I never cared for the Friday the 13th franchise; I've seen a half dozen or so of the films. Nightmare on Elm Street had a couple good sequels, including the underrated New Nightmare. Sometimes A Clockwork Orange is classified as a horror for some reason. If you include it as an option, it's my new #1. I also enjoyed the recent Shaun of the Dead, but view it as more of a comedy, like Dead Alive (Braindead), rather than a horror film.
            That's a good list.Especially freaks!What a classic!I also enjoyed Shaun of the dead.It was funny as hell,and had good special effects.I love the part when they notice the first zombie in their backyard,and they think she's drunk.So they just laugh their asses off at her.

Comment

I really liked Scream and Halloween.

Nightmare on Elm Street bored me.

Comment

Fright Night
                The Exorcist (old school version)

both pretty good.

Comment

New Nightmare is the only movie I remember really scaring me. I enjoyed most of the Halloweens. Friday the 13th movies are mostly comedy to me, just good movies if you feel like watching some heads chopped off and what not. I havent seen a good horror film in a while. A lot of people reccomended The Hills Have Eyes to me, however I didnt like it much. I actually like the newer Texas Chainsaw Massacre a lot.

Comment

Horror or Gore?

Are we talking true horror or just gore?

Comment

Working...
                    X