No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• There is the day I got an A in Calculus 2 and the night I lost my virginity to my neighbors wife.

I gotta rank this KO video right up there......

Comment

• Something tells me this Pele Reid dude didn't injury his toe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post

But what about Lewis being like a fine wine? Isn't that what he said after the Tyson fight?
          Yes because he was comparing himself directly to MIKE TYSON who was the same age and of the same era. WHy do you klitschko ******s constantly take that quote out of context. They were both 36 years old. Lennox aged better than Tyson.

But back to topic: Ive been saying for years Vitali was a dishonorable liar. He claimed not to know Pele Reid, and refused to give him credit. Just like he refuses to give Byrd or Lennox credit.

Comment

• Tyson would rips Vittles heart out and conquer his soul

And then make him drink his own blood

Comment

• Lot's of klitschko haters on here,they can't deal with the fact that the brothers are #1 HW fighters in the world,haterz gonna hate.

And the video?? Who gives a flying fu** what happened 20 years ago???

But these haters are worse than women on their period..their picking on everything just to cry about it and discredit the champions..

The klit brothers are better than any American HW fighter...in the past and in the present..most American HW's are fat and retire punch drunk and broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                Lot's of klitschko haters on here,they can't deal with the fact that the brothers are #1 HW fighters in the world,haterz gonna hate.

But these haters are worse than women on their period..their picking on everything just to cry about it and discredit the champions..

The klit brothers are better than any American HW fighter...in the past and in the present..most American HW's are fat and retire punch drunk and broke.
                I don't know about that.
                I won't favor Wlad or Vitali over Prime Ali.

Holmes is 50/50.

Holyfield. Bowe. They all are at least 50/50 if not favorites against the brothers. So I honestly don't know what you talking about.

Prime Foreman vs Wlad? AT BEST it's 50/50 for Wlad.. most likely he is a under dog.

Prime Tyson vs Wlad?

I mean saying no American HW can beat the brothers h2h when Wlad was knocked out three times in his career is bordering on insanity.

Wladimir is a top 10 ATG. But once again you gotta be delusional to say no American HW of the past can beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  Lot's of klitschko haters on here,they can't deal with the fact that the brothers are #1 HW fighters in the world,haterz gonna hate.

Also at the rate Vitali is burning through his money because of Corrupt Ukrainian politics.. there is a very very real chance Vitali will still be fighting at 50 against Anthony Joshua and broke.

You have no idea just how much money Vitali already wasted trying to save Ukraine from corruption.. No idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    he is not unconscious, his head is sitting up when the ref stops it.
                    his 'head is sitting up'? I guess that makes all the difference then. Premature stoppage like the Lennox Terminator face fight lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                      Also at the rate Vitali is burning through his money because of Corrupt Ukrainian politics.. there is a very very real chance Vitali will still be fighting at 50 against Anthony Joshua and broke.

You have no idea just how much money Vitali already wasted trying to save Ukraine from corruption.. No idea.
                      I highly doubt Vitali will run into financial problems. He is very smart man and his personal life is pretty much sorted. He is married for 15 years now, he has kids and very stable/healthy family. He is no nonsense guy.

What he is doing for Ukraine is admirable but I don't believe he'll get to level to endanger his own wealth.

Comment

Working...
                      X