Collapse
No announcement yet.

**San Antonio Spurs thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew the Spurs would regain control in the 2nd half. The only reason the Clips even came back in the first was due to every single damn Clipper knocking down jumpers and the Spurs bricked almost every 3. Martin, Griffin we both knocking down long range jumpers, Butler was busting shots with hands in his face and Mo Williams was knocking jumpers over 3 Spurs lol. They couldn't keep that fluke shooting up and the Spurs pounded them in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      I knew the Spurs would regain control in the 2nd half. The only reason the Clips even came back in the first was due to every single damn Clipper knocking down jumpers and the Spurs bricked almost every 3. Martin, Griffin we both knocking down long range jumpers, Butler was busting shots with hands in his face and Mo Williams was knocking jumpers over 3 Spurs lol. They couldn't keep that fluke shooting up and the Spurs pounded them in the 2nd half.
      lol not to mention that griffin and evans were hitting some fluke free throws

Comment

• Loved the defense they threw at cp3! Especially one sequence wherein kwahi hounded cp3 upto the halfcourt and almost got a steal, then parker took over and drew a charge. Hope they keep it up in LA.

Comment

• How is it even possible for anyone to call this team boring still? It is shocking after watching how crappy the other teams still alive play on offense, then watch the Spurs. It's freaking beautiful.

Comment

• 2 down 2 to go! GO Spurs GO!

Comment

• I tuned in to the game with the clippers leading 33-11. Even though the lead ballooned to 24pts i strangely was not worried about it. I just thought just the spurs will make a comeback in the fourth. Pleasantly suprised by the amazing 3rd quarter. 24 unanswered points and limiting the clippers to 8 pts in the 3rd.

But will pop rest timmy tomorrow? He played 38mins tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
                I tuned in to the game with the clippers leading 33-11. Even though the lead ballooned to 24pts i strangely was not worried about it. I just thought just the spurs will make a comeback in the fourth. Pleasantly suprised by the amazing 3rd quarter. 24 unanswered points and limiting the clippers to 8 pts in the 3rd.

When the half ended and it was only a ten point lead for the Clippers, you knew it was over. Spurs were going to win.

Comment

I tuned in to the game with the clippers leading 33-11. Even though the lead ballooned to 24pts i strangely was not worried about it. I just thought just the spurs will make a comeback in the fourth. Pleasantly suprised by the amazing 3rd quarter. 24 unanswered points and limiting the clippers to 8 pts in the 3rd.

all they had to do was just keep chipin away at that lead

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    When the half ended and it was only a ten point lead for the Clippers, you knew it was over. Spurs were going to win.
                    yeah, i kept thinking just cut it to a manageable lead and the spurs would just wear them out in the second half.

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    all they had to do was just keep chipin away at that lead
                    kawhi was awesome today!

Comment

kawhi was awesome today!

Comment

Working...
                      X