No announcement yet.

Carlos Condit vs. Josh Koscheck UFC 143

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos Condit vs. Josh Koscheck UFC 143

It should be a good fight. I'm glad Condit is taking on a top contender like Koscheck considering he's already next in line for a title shot after Diaz gets his.

I think Condit will win, but Koscheck is a risky fight.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/25966/carl...-las-vegas.mma

O ***** for real? Really didnt expect Condit to take this fight or the ufc to even consider it. Must have lots of faith in nick to beat gsp. 50/50 fight in my eyes. Koschek could easily wrestle him or even knock him out since ellenberger came close. But Condit could easily knock him out or submitt him too. Should be a good scrap!

Glad condit is doing this, much respect he's finally gonna earn his title shot.

Comment

I don't think Kos can win. I like Kos alot but he's too reliant on the overhead right.

It's a good match up but Condit should be a heavy favorite.

Comment

Didnt think Condit would put him self into a fight that is this close and blow a shot @ the champ GSP/DIAZ if he were to lose what has me confused tho DANA said Kos will not be fighting GSP again so if it plays out that way who is #1 contender?

Comment

Dana has no choice but to give Koscheck another shot. Dana is real big on "the guy who beat the guy." sorta thing. So GSP may be forced to move up or fight Koscheck again.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Dana has no choice but to give Koscheck another shot. Dana is real big on "the guy who beat the guy." sorta thing. So GSP may be forced to move up or fight Koscheck again.
            I was just wondering to up front i dont see any of that happing i have DIAZ and Condit winning away.. I hope im not wrong who wants to see GSP/KOS again anyway that was clinic last time hate to waste another $60 on that lol

Comment

Relax, wasn't that long ago fans were complaining that Jon Fitch isn't getting his second shot. if he beats his next opponent [forgot his name] then he will probably be next in line. Kos will not get a shot by beating Condit, just the same as Guida didn't get a shot after beating Pettis [who was next in line at the time]

just be happy that another quality matchup has been made. Condit hasn't really lost out cause he was just gonna fight BJ Penn.

Comment

Dana will look at another Kos match up with GSP if he beat Condit. That's for sure.

Specially if you take into consideration Kos' knack for stepping in for vacated spots on short notice. Dana respects that sort of thing. It's Dana's personality. He'd give Kos another shot if he won. Or if he beat Condit and beat another opponent. Otherwise GSP is forced to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Dana will look at another Kos match up with GSP if he beat Condit. That's for sure.

Specially if you take into consideration Kos' knack for stepping in for vacated spots on short notice. Dana respects that sort of thing. It's Dana's personality. He'd give Kos another shot if he won. Or if he beat Condit and beat another opponent. Otherwise GSP is forced to move up.
                  Dana knows not many people outside of Canadians would pay for GSP-Koscheck III. Koscheck is a hardworker and a very good fighter, he also seems like a company man, but Dana knows GSP-Kos III won't put butts in seats or money in his pocket.

He might advise GSP to move up and do his best to persuade him, but he can't force anyone especially the champion to change divisions.

If I'm wrong, I'm giving Dana's business sense too much credit. And it seems like Koscheck wants big money fight these days, and he doesn't seem that interested in another title shot.
                  Last edited by blaze778; 11-07-2011, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Nah 3rd fights dont sell like that if its 2-0., unless its rampage wandy where wandy was tablero lower then rampage. And tito and chuck were were past prime it was for chuck to go out with a win. Kos will not get another title shot. Hes only helping fitch get the next shot by eliminating his competition in fights. Ellenberger and fitch are next if condit loses. Fitch first to market from their first war and another long fitch win streak. But if ellenberger beats the ***** outta diego since thats the only fight out their for him then hes next. But hendricks is a sleeper too since the fitch fight is on the biggest card this year lesnar overeem. If hendricks excites on the biggest card and beats fitch then he could get it. Like snig said guida didnt get one and his divison had less options.

Comment

Working...
                    X