• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones: I Stll got to get a CW Title Before I go

all credit goes to Ryan ********
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ryan********
    http://www.ryan********.com/

extra video ( )

I wish he would just retire. He will never accomplish that in my opinion. I see him getting KO'ed by just about every titleholder.

Comment

I love the guy, but if he couldn't beat Danny Green, I don't see who else he could beat to get it. Let him do what he wants though. He's an ATG.

Comment

that second video is ATG stuff lmao

kellerman looked like he had a cactus stuck up his ass hahaha

Comment

I tihnk Roy is reaping what he sowed. . . He was brilliant back in his day. . . but WHY did he ONLY TAUNT and HUMILIATE JOURNEYMAN and TOMATO CANS?! I mean, imagine how bad those guys felt and how embarrassed they were. . . That's why I laughed my ass off when Calzaghe clowned and taunted him. . .

God bless Roy, I don't want him to get hurt, but sometimes I can't help but think karma came back and got him.

Comment

Roy's loss of speed over the years is unbelievable if you compare the video clips. But as long as older guys like Toney, Holyfield, and Hopkins are still fighting, Roy will never believe he's too old. Competition is in his blood.

Comment

i hope they give him some paper champ for the title...

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                Roy's loss of speed over the years is unbelievable if you compare the video clips. But as long as older guys like Toney, Holyfield, and Hopkins are still fighting, Roy will never believe he's too old. Competition is in his blood.
                What separates Toney and Hopkins is that they had really solid fundamentals and great ring I.Q (which don't really diminish with time). Roy had neither; his main attributes were his godly speed and amazing reflexes, which by the way evaporate very quickly.

Comment

Wonder which CW belt he has in mind..... Loved the 2nd vid

Comment

Don't do it, Roy!

Comment

Working...
                    X