No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Talks Training, Marquez, VisionQwest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    they should interview him and talk to him about ducking people and cherry picking weight drained damaged goods at catch weight..that's all he's doing

the next fight is at catch weight too..LAME!!!!
    Because Manny was chasing Marquez, right? Right????????? .........................

If the fight happens with Floyd, watch that weight...

Comment

Pacquiao is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
        In the FIRST round that PAC and MARQUEZ fought.. PAC knocked down MARQUEZ 3 TIMES! The judges' scores were 10-7, 10-7, 10-8. The third Judge later admitted he made a mistake and should have scored 10-7. This would have made the DRAW a WIN for PACQUIAO.
        May I correct you........Thank you. The judges' scorings were 10-6, 10-6, 10-7. 3 KD's mean an automatic cost of 3 points, one point per KD plus he also lost the round meaning another point cost.

As for the rest of it, you are correct, and to amplify, the judge had the gall to say that he didn't know that he could score as low as 10-6. That was the reason he gave. I let you figure whether he was telling the truth or not.

Some Judge!

Comment

pacquiao sounds like a little kid when he talks i mean the things he says "if u eat junk foods" lolz great guy though

Comment

i just want a good undercard..cmon bob golden boys two next ppvs are stacked..stop giving us the crap u been giving us

Comment

Originally posted by VETS View Post
              pacquiao sounds like a little kid when he talks i mean the things he says "if u eat junk foods" lolz great guy though
              Hehe I agree Pacquiao is a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by gwildcat77 View Post
                In the FIRST round that PAC and MARQUEZ fought.. PAC knocked down MARQUEZ 3 TIMES! The judges' scores were 10-7, 10-7, 10-8. The third Judge later admitted he made a mistake and should have scored 10-7. This would have made the DRAW a WIN for PACQUIAO.
                I love breaking this one down over and over.

Pac hit Marquez with a punch after Marquez's knee hit the canvas on the 3rd knockdown. Pac's lucky he didn't get dq'ed for that, cuz it was pretty blatant.

Your basing your statement on the Judges scoring the fight perfectly for the next 11 rounds of the first fight. If you think they did a ****ty job of scoring the first round, what makes you think they competently scored the following 11?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  they should interview him and talk to him about ducking people and cherry picking weight drained damaged goods at catch weight..that's all he's doing

the next fight is at catch weight too..LAME!!!!

The 144 lb catch weight is to benefit Marquez idiot. Pacquiao would kill him at 147-151 lb.

Comment

Originally posted by I_like_wendys View Post
                    I love breaking this one down over and over.

Pac hit Marquez with a punch after Marquez's knee hit the canvas on the 3rd knockdown. Pac's lucky he didn't get dq'ed for that, cuz it was pretty blatant.

Your basing your statement on the Judges scoring the fight perfectly for the next 11 rounds of the first fight. If you think they did a ****ty job of scoring the first round, what makes you think they competently scored the following 11?
                    Rep. Damn can't stand when people bring that ish up. 10-7 oh he ****ed up but the rest of the fight he was a competent judge...haha

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                      You go brave internet warrior! If that's you in the pic, it would be hilarious to watch Manny fight you while in a very bad mood
                      Manny knows the rules.

If he wants to fight The Badguy, then all he has to do is take the test.

Comment

Working...
                      X