• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: The Best Of Kostya Tszyu

This guy is a true model for anyone.

Thought I'd BUMP this One UP for ya GeeJaySEA

Comment

Anybody like the Kostya Clips,........?????...... I did.

Comment

Great vids, Real Glad Kostya made the Hall - deservedly so IMO. Helluva fighter, and such a class act. At the Hatton fight He was so dignified in defeat and gave Ricky all his props and even addressed the fans and wished Hatton well, classy man. I thought he'd get Hitman Hatton out of there in about 3 but thats boxing for u....

At his best Zoo had a Cannon of a Right Hand and a very Under rated left hook, people sleep on that punch and they end up ASLEEP! He measured the distance so well too, one of The very best 140lbers there ever was for my money

Comment

good one here too.Tsyzu was a beast

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Great vids, Real Glad Kostya made the Hall - deservedly so IMO. Helluva fighter, and such a class act. At the Hatton fight He was so dignified in defeat and gave Ricky all his props and even addressed the fans and wished Hatton well, classy man. I thought he'd get Hitman Hatton out of there in about 3 but thats boxing for u....

At his best Zoo had a Cannon of a Right Hand and a very Under rated left hook, people sleep on that punch and they end up ASLEEP! He measured the distance so well too, one of The very best 140lbers there ever was for my money
            Agreed,.... Mate you should do a poll on A Prime Tszyu Vs Hatton POLL..... It'd be interesting to see which way people see it,.... I think Tszyu for my money.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              good one here too.Tsyzu was a beast
              Great vid man,.... I enjoyed that one....

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                Great vid man,.... I enjoyed that one....
                Cheers man.I actually made a thread off prime Tszyu vs Hatton.It was a landside for Kostya

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                  Cheers man.I actually made a thread off prime Tszyu vs Hatton.It was a landside for Kostya
                  Cool,... You're from Ireland eh,........ Oui got a bit 'O the Green in mr bloood I do,..... and Les Darcy was pure Irish catholic,,,,, Well Aussie born and bred, but that never stopped The Irish from staking a claim in him,.... it's a common thread,...... I hear that Ireland considers our Bushranger Ned Kelly a Hero (Ned Kelly was also a noted bare knuckle Champion),,...... Old Ned was NO ANGLOPHILE !!!!,.... lol..... Thanks about your thread, I'll look it up,..... might even bump it up for ya,....... I'ts a McGoorty Specialty,,,,, I'm the Champion, don't you know........ Double lol....

Comment

Whenever anyone asks me who my favourite boxer is I invariably say Kostya Tszyu. Bloke was just such a class act. One of the nicest, most professional fighters in modern memory. And what a fighter he was! Watching his fights was like watching a masterclass in classical boxing technique, nothing flashy, no wasted movment, just solid punches delievered fluidly and powerfully from a rock solid stance. His right hand ranks among the very best power punches ever thrown. Laser-like accuracy, blinding speed and killer power. He was one of the few fighters who knew how to make every punch in a combination attack count, none of this swarming nonsense. In his prime he had very few weaknesses. A difficulty fighting on the backfoot, perhaps, and although the loss to Philips will always haunt him legacy wise, when I analyse Tszyu I see one of the most well-rounded fighters on film.

Comment

Working...
                    X