Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting that all settlements are an admission of guilt?

Don't be stupid. They accepted that they had increased levels of nandrolone, but we all know diet can affect this result, which they would have had to prove in court, they accepted the findings, NOT the admission that PED's or drugs were the cause.

Nice try though. Easy to take things out of context.
    Do you have any proof of that? How about this :

"Nandrolone is a naturally occurring steroid that appears as an intermediate in the conversion of testosterone to estradiol by the aromatase enzyme 601; however, it is not normally present in the human bloodstream"

http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/...ces/nandrolone

The boar meat lie has been used over and over again. Nandrolone won't show in blood tests, even though it is naturally present in the body. Do you have any actual proof that the old boar meat excuse is valid? Any scientific articles that PROVE nandrolone can be detectable in the blood stream when someone hasn't taken any? Fury is on peds, just like most high level fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
      Straight up BS. That’s totally not what happened. So you’ve either not read it, or you don’t understand it.

Thankfully it’s all published on UKAD’s website.

[i]“The NADP Tribunal hearing the Nandrolone Proceedings denied the Respondents’ application to dismiss the charges per se (i.e., absent proof of prejudice) based on UKAD’s alleged breaches of the UK ADR and/or based on principles of waiver/estoppel/legitimate expectation, but left it open to the Respondents to argue that no violation had been established, or (in the alternative) UKAD’s delay in bringing the Nandrolone Proceedings and its failure to warn the Respondents that they may be required to account for the nandrolone metabolites reportedly detected in their systems had caused them prejudice in their defence of the charges such that the charges should be dismissed or (in the alternative) the normal rules on burden and standard of proof of source should be reversed (such that UKAD should bear the burden of proving that the source of the reported nandrolone metabolites was a knowing and deliberate administration of a synthetic nandrolone preparation or varied (such that the Respondents' argument that the source of the reported nandrolone metabolites was offal of uncastrated wild boar or pig or contaminated supplements should be accepted at face value).

“2.2 On the other hand, Hughie Fury and Tyson Fury accept that the normal rules on burden and standard of proof may be held applicable, in which case they may be found not to have proved source to the requisite standard, and as a result they may not be able to get the presumptive four year period of ineligibility reduced.

UKAD's position is that the anti-doping rule violations it has asserted have been committed and the consequences set out in the UK Anti-Doping Rules should apply. Tyson and Hughie Fury's position is that they have never knowingly or deliberately committed any anti-doping rule violation.

[b]In recognition of the counter-arguments and the risks inherent in the dispute resolution process, each of UKAD and the Respondents (together, the Parties) recognises that it/he will have to compromise its/his claims to some degree.

That was their stance before the deal. Obvious with language like "will have to compromise"

What a ****ing idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        That was their stance before the deal. Obvious with language like "will have to compromise"

What a ****ing idiot.

That’s their one and only stance. Like I’ve said, it’s all there on UKADs website so anything you want to add or interpret is exactly that- your added interpretation.

If it’s not, please point me to the part where it says specifically:

The Furys pleaded guilty to the charges in order to avoid a full ban.

As you keep claiming it does.

Keep up with the dancing emoji’s.

You’ve lost the argument mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Funny how, when you guys run out of argument, you start throwing out everything that describes your behavior. Lazy, childish, lacking in facts, desperate, etc. You didn't address anything I said. You had no facts to dispute my statement. So, you got desperate, said childish things, and wrapped it up with a lazy comment detaching you from Tyson because you know you've lost the argument.

Happens every time.
          Oh, and you can go ahead and get in the last word. I'm done here.
          Hmmm, you’re basically describing exactly what you did, but whatever.

Which part of your well- formed and not remotely childish post did I need to
          dispute with facts?

That I’m a Fury fan boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            This from a guy who defended Povetkin by saying he could have ingested meldonium from sharing a water bottle with a gym mate!

Do you remember that Scotty - I do!
            I recall saying that if Povetkin was found guilty I would distance my association, the humouring part is here we are with Fury having fights overturned for use of steroids, ‘admitted his sins’ and all it’s done is reaffirmed your association with him. We both know if Povetkin was British you’d be claiming and protesting his innocence.

You’re pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
              Hmmm, you’re basically describing exactly what you did, but whatever.

Which part of your well- formed and not remotely childish post did I need to
              dispute with facts?

That I’m a Fury fan boy?
              What part of him telling you he’s done don’t you understand ? You keep harping about interpretation, maybe you need to look closer to home !

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                UKAD is a joke.
                Exactly. Not surprising that people like AJ aren't getting caught by this Mickey mouse outfit

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  What part of him telling you he’s done don’t you understand ? You keep harping about interpretation, maybe you need to look closer to home !
                  You having to fight your boy’s battles for him Scotty boy?

He also said I could have the last word. So I did. Remember when I told you you couldn’t read?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Ive been in the gym for nearly 30 years ,i can tell you Fury must have been on some magic supplements going from 260 plus with alot of body fat around his 22nd fight to a trim lean and somewhat muscular build .

The Hammer fight then where he transformed much fitter with resemblance of a fit leaner man to a 250 solid vs Klitchko _ Body types just dont change either ,certainly not in that time frame , it takes a little more than TRACE substances in over the counter products , all the meat in the world wouldn't do it either . lol

Well at least he did mention supplements too hes not totally gone .
                    According to UKAD they random tested Fury 7 times between his fights with Hammer and Wlad, and he was clean every time. He was also tested by VADA in the run up to the fight.

UKAD listed 20 random tests they did on Tyson and Hughie during 2015/2016. All were clean except for 2 urine samples, one from Hughie and one from Tyson, taken within days of each other, which showed traces of nandrolone. Blood samples were all clean.

That is typical of so called "false positives" for nandrolone. Athletes can piss dirty for a few days after ingesting nandrolone or pro-hormones from meat or contaminated supplements, but blood samples come up clean.

That's the reason why UKAD took no action on those tests results at the time.

Pure coincidence that they changed their minds about a week after Tyson upset a lot of important people - including at least one MP - with his comments about jews and gays?
                    Last edited by kafkod; 12-14-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                      I recall saying that if Povetkin was found guilty I would distance my association, the humouring part is here we are with Fury having fights overturned for use of steroids, ‘admitted his sins’ and all it’s done is reaffirmed your association with him. We both know if Povetkin was British you’d be claiming and protesting his innocence.

You’re pathetic.
                      You were all over the place on Povetkin. One minute sucking up to the Wilder fan boy buddies you made while trolling Tyson Fury, the next minute reacting emotionally with shit like .. "he could have been sharing a water bottle in the gym doe."
                      Last edited by kafkod; 12-14-2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X