Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Do a little research. Look up signs of gyno. Test use etc.

I don't think Floyd is on these drugs that make you Hulk, but odds are he is on a recovery drug. Does he train hard and eat right? Absolutely. But the human body is well, human.

Odds are a top athlete reguardless of sport. Look at their transformations and sports science is at an all top tine level. New drugs etc.

Fact is if you want to compete at the highest level of your sport, you need to dope and it is something we must all learn to accept.
    This kid is clearly insecure about himself and his own abilities. LeBron doesn't dope. Sidney Crosby doesn't dope. I doubt Floyd or Loma dope although there is always the possibility they use something like EPO, but I think they are all-natural.

The fighters who have "strange" power are the ones who are most suspicious...Manny Pacquiao is the perfect example. He had trouble getting people out of there at the lower weights, but after jumping 2 weight classes could ice bigger guys. Combine that with the fact that he dipped and ducked any type of drug testing for Y E A R S and it looks really, really, really, extremely shady...and probable.

Floyd and Loma and Ward are fighters who rely on technique, defense, and timing to win. They can KO their opponents, but they usually win from simply landing the cleaner shots and not getting hit as much. It's not rocket science lol

Please don't be like this bafoon Beercules who blames the world for cheating since he can't be shit himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      The thing is he is being tested, if you guys are going to flip flop with testing when it suits may as well not have any testing in fights.

If fighters are in the spotlight and world stage as big as this and they are being officially tested, well then you got give them the benefit of the doubt and say they are clean .

And that's the point, people want to say they a using PEDs because they have some hunch, always coincides with who they like and dislike but who takes notice of that.

Off course anybody can use Peds, but to throw that at great champions that are not is wrong, and you people doing the throwing have no clue whether they are or not, its just thrown around by fans either flying flags or burning them.

I just think if a guy is being tested and coming up clean in 2017 then that guy is clean, this aint 20 yrs ago the likes of Armstrong would be caught in a hot minute today.
      It's mostly PacFUCKS who do the accusing since their hero got UD12 and KTFO6. Which is funny because it was specifically their hero who acted like Lance Armstrong - needing a cutoff date, set dates for blood testing, and was "afraid of needles".

Meanwhile Floyd passes every test he's been given and Manny fans keep replaying their fight on slow motion at a 30 degree angle while listening to Pink Floyd and doing Peyote shouting conspiracy. Must be all those drugs Duterte seized that's got them all hype

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        He destroyed NOTHING!

Why did Floyd need an IV?
        You believe Floyd when he said its because he gave blood 10 days before? Urinated 4-5 days before? Because his last days before the fight he admitted that he was "just relaxing"?

1) IVs are BANNED!!!
        2) Floyd used banned IVs!!!
        3) Floyd delayed the urine testing samples 6+ hours!
        4) Floyd did NOT require an IV .... his vital signs were good, drank like a fish, weighed relatively the same for 30 days .... heck, Floyd says for a decade(weighed the same) and made weight EASILY!
        Floyd could be using roids, and Im opened minded. But an Iv is used for so many reasons. We dont know if he has been lying about his weight cut, or if he has cocaine and loads of weed in his system.

Again, Im opened minded to him being on roids, but an IV does nothing for me. A non issue, until we get some sort of proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          Bu-bu-but drug testing doe

Damn, man! you must have a really bad stutter for it come out when typing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            IV's for De La Hoya when he fought PAC made him look younger...
            For some reason. Floyd's PEDs are more formiddable. Delohoya's if ever he did take, made him old and lethargic plus the fact he was less ripper. Floyd's Peds is the best money can buy. Makes him youthful, ripper @ age 40. These designer drugs are like the ferrari of peds. Only those who are loaded can buy it. That tells me Delohoya wasnt using it. Since if he did he should have looked like Froid Roid, but he didnt. What delohoya did take though was Coca. That's when he wore fishnets and acted gay. That's a different story all together lmao
            Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• People are so ignorant thinking you can't be ripped and or build muscle at 40, just because most people in their 40's have long given up on life and let them self go doesn't mean there are not people motivated to train and eat healthy. Most 40 year olds have aging skin, and even if they jump on roids they still look 40 even if they are big and ripped, Floyds consistency of living a healthy stress free life is a testament to why he still looks so young, not even just in the body but in the face, steroids don't make you look younger. Floyd simply doesn't look 40 full stop. The combination of great genetics, a consistent healthy stress free life and still having the desire and will to win,train and eat right is the reason he looks this way.

Comment

Do a little research. Look up signs of gyno. Test use etc.

I don't think Floyd is on these drugs that make you Hulk, but odds are he is on a recovery drug. Does he train hard and eat right? Absolutely. But the human body is well, human.

Odds are a top athlete reguardless of sport. Look at their transformations and sports science is at an all top tine level. New drugs etc.

Fact is if you want to compete at the highest level of your sport, you need to dope and it is something we must all learn to accept.
                So if all things are being equal, how was the better boxer, Floyd or PAC? You were super active the post May vs PAC aftermath and those IV threads. I'm going to guess that you are Filipino.

Comment

• Floyd looks thick, looks like he's got a few pounds to drop to make 154, by far the biggest he's looked in his career.

Floyd is a lot stronger than people realize and he's a great fighter on the inside. He's going to hammer Conor to the body in the early rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I'm lean and ripped. I've been through many cycles of bulking and leaning and know how it's done. No one transforms like that in 6 weeks without PED's...period.
                    Cool story bro.

Comment

Gyno is on point. Glad to see him juiced.

I need him to win by KO.
                      Pics look a little photoshopped, but Floyd never would come to a fight even slightly out of shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X