No announcement yet.

El Mundo Hispano en Película

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Mundo Hispano en Película

most of peliculas ive watched are mexican.

y tu mama tambien
    amores perros
    Rudo y Cursi
    los olvidados
    El ángel exterminador
    Simón del desierto
    Temporada de patos

any hispanic great pelicula you can recommend?

como agua para chocolate
    la misma luna
    el violin

Comment

Las Aventuras de Temetito el Cabezon

Comment

la ley de herodes
        cilantro y perejil
        japon

Comment

fresa y chocolate
          guantanamera

not into hispanic movies, but these 2 especially guantanamera are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Kick Tua View Post
            most of peliculas ive watched are mexican.

y tu mama tambien
            amores perros
            Rudo y Cursi
            los olvidados
            El ángel exterminador
            Simón del desierto
            Temporada de patos

any hispanic great pelicula you can recommend?
            El rudo y el cursi is a great movie.....hahha...it's funny it's entertaining...it's freaking legit.....in keeping with that dude's movies (I always forget his name) you might wanna check out....

El pecado del padre amaro
            Motorcycle Diaries
            la mala educacion....all pretty legit movies

honestly though now a days it's hard to find good latino films....

The Benicio del Toro films are pretty legit but dunno if they qualify as "latino films"

I really dig "La Epoca de Oro del Cine" im talking Tin-Tan, Luis Aguilar, Resortes,Antonio Aguilar, Cantinflas, and my all time fav Pedro Infante.....I have one of those collections of movies from Pefro Infante...it's like 25 films or so......A toda maquina, Que te a dado esa mujer, Ustedes Los Ricos, Nosotros los pobres, Pepe el toro (The original Rocky haha true story) and the list goes on and on they are great films!!!!!

Pretty rare for someone as young as me to like these films but im telling you they are legit!

Comment

perico ripiao

Comment

gracias to the peliculas y'all recommend. i will check them out specially the drama,comedy,crime stuff.

i seen the Motorcycle Diaries already.

la mala educacion, seen it too. but is this a hispanic movie? its made in spain.

how about the benicio's CHE films. its made by american director but it was shot in latin america with pretty much spanish language.

theres this mexican movie i think, i forgot the title. but its about the college students who went to province where they got mistaken being a communist

Comment

You like Pedro Almodovar, Naestro? His films are a bit difficult to appreciate (read: They're **** as hell). :grill:

Check out Alejandro Jodorowsky. Santa Sangre was good.

Good call on the Luis Bunuel films, I'd add "Viridiana" to your list, that was a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                    You like Pedro Almodovar, Naestro? His films are a bit difficult to appreciate (read: They're **** as hell). :grill:

Check out Alejandro Jodorowsky. Santa Sangre was good.

Good call on the Luis Bunuel films, I'd add "Viridiana" to your list, that was a good one.
                    agree about pedro. lol. i watched some of his films and theres always a **** involve.

the ending of Viridiana is awkward as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X