Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am ****ing pissed off and i want to kick some ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I tell people who try to clown on my high?

"you're just mad cause you're lower than me and don't have the balls to be who you want to be".

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      you need to smoke a bowl...asap

Comment

Can you box TS?

When fighting taller dudes who knows a little bit boxing it is essential to create fake distance and take advantage of that.
        If you don't know what that is, you don't know boxing.

Comment

Why is everyone telling him not to fight him? Then there'll be no damn topic!

I say go there tomorrow, box that Mofo; and then come here and write about it!

Comment

Get someone you know to film that **** and upload it to youtube so we can have a good laugh.............

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
              Get someone you know to film that **** and upload it to youtube so we can have a good laugh.............
              yeah homie, try to film it so we can see what really went down

Comment

are you having weed cravings TS???? it aint that serious bro, but be careful maybe he can box more that what you think

Comment

That doesn't sound like something to get really worked up over. You must be angry about something else. It happens to me all the time.

Comment

Tomorrow i tell you what happens, i did 2 years of muay thai and i boxed since March 2009, there's no way a slow big foot even land ONE punch on me. He is gettin beaten up, i'll try to find someone to film that ****.

Comment

Why does Afromans "Cause I got high" keep running through my head while reading this thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X