No announcement yet.

froch has herpies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• froch has herpies

apparently he caught it from hennesey after receiving a congratulatory kiss on his win over pascal a while back, hennesey caught it from the large amount of frochdick hes been eating recently, froch reckons this is what caused him to start poorly against taylor and only turning it round once the medication kicked in, but we all know the real reason was because he had tickling joe calzaghes sheriffs badge on the brain, hes said many times he wants joe in the ring, joe just doesnt want herpies it took him long enough to get rid after fighting jeff "herpies" lacy.

Hennesey must have caught that of Leonard Ellerbe because his been on Floyds nuts for a while now..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Hennesey must have caught that of Leonard Ellerbe because his been on Floyds nuts for a while now..
      Ellerbe gave it to Witter to seen as how he couldnt get close to Hattons lol, its nearly as annoying as listening to Fatton talk about the fuking p4p king ****, tho credit where its due he actually spoke the other day a whole 30 second interview without saying pound for pound, i had to slam the door on my hand to see if i was asleep lol

Comment

I feel the very same way mate when i use to Hear Joe Calzaghe say 'At the End of the day' that and Kessler underfeated

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          I feel the very same way mate when i use to Hear Joe Calzaghe say 'At the End of the day' that and Kessler underfeated
          hahaha if i hear hatton say p4p again ill knock him out myself hahaha well maybe not but it will piss me off for another 5mins lol

Comment

Working...
          X