No announcement yet.

What makes you feel the best ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you feel the best ?

For me new clothes and or a new hair cut always seem to make me feel like a million bucks. As far as everyday stuff nothing is better then a hot shower and some fresh out of the dryer clothes.

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
    For me new clothes and or a new hair cut always seem to make me feel like a million bucks. As far as everyday stuff nothing is better then a hot shower and some fresh out of the dryer clothes.
    Same with me.
    But my favourite thing is when I dance, people start coming up to me offering me drinks and girls come up wanting to dance with me.
    Nothing makes me feel better(well, but sex of course).

Comment

really needing a piss and finally having one. A first kiss with a girl you like is the best.

Comment

Peeing in the garden is good /\/\/\

Comment

yor own...

Originally posted by THE REAL NINJA
          bed when u have been gone awhile and of course your coffee from your pot after being gone a while also...having sex with your girl after a long hiatus

Comment

i agree with alot of you...
            long hot shower when i'm cold in the winter and getting in nice clean warm comfy clothes,
            going to the bathroom after holding it in way too long,
            laying in my own bed after a rough day (physically sore and exhausted or after a week of camping or something),
            relaxing on a raft in cool water in the shade on a hotter than hell day (with an ice cold beer - when not pregnant),
            when i was single - being attracted to someone and finally hooking up - whether it just be kissing or whatever
            and of course, getting oral sex from my hubby. omfg! did i just type that

Comment

what makes me feel the best is wen i remember my elementary school days down in florida and this cute little girl named heather that i used to send notes to. i tried and tried to get her to let me lay on top of her and kiss her under this big banyan tree, i think about us mushing our bodies togther under that big beautiful tree

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                i agree with alot of you...
                long hot shower when i'm cold in the winter and getting in nice clean warm comfy clothes,
                going to the bathroom after holding it in way too long,
                laying in my own bed after a rough day (physically sore and exhausted or after a week of camping or something),
                relaxing on a raft in cool water in the shade on a hotter than hell day (with an ice cold beer - when not pregnant),
                when i was single - being attracted to someone and finally hooking up - whether it just be kissing or whatever
                and of course, getting oral sex from my hubby. omfg! did i just type that
                Naughty, naughty girl. We pretend, we did not read that.

Comment

a hard workout ore/and making love to a beatiful girl

Comment

Originally posted by leff
                    a hard workout ore/and making love to a beatiful girl

i know someone who did both at the same time

Comment

Working...
                    X