Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao net worth only $26 million!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao's a politician now- Of course he hides his true net worth.

He's probably playing the tax agencies and hiding his real fortune in separate, unlinked accounts.

Pac plays dumb to avoid complications and you guys believe it. You don't become a congressman if you don't know what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      Pacquiao's a politician now- Of course he hides his true net worth.

He's probably playing the tax agencies and hiding his real fortune in separate, unlinked accounts.

Pac plays dumb to avoid complications and you guys believe it. You don't become a congressman if you don't know what you're doing.
      Sure buddy, whatever makes you sleep at night...

Comment

Same **** different year...

Comment

26 Mil is very bad indeed.

I read that he has 1500 staff and pays for quite a lot of people to study.

He needs to invest in some businesses that make money or he will be broke very fast.

Comment

Article from july 2011. Yet another crap thread on Manny's finances.

Comment

Originally posted by The Raw Dog View Post
              Same **** different year...
              Well it literally is the same ****

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Article from july 2011. Yet another crap thread on Manny's finances.
              This guy saw the date LOL

Comment

Unlike the ghetto mayweathers and broners of the worlds, there are people out there that care more about other humans than money....pac is my idol, he is a great human being and he will be blessed because of it. I can assure you that he is happier than "mr billions" or whatever the hell that ghetto rat calls himself. He his happy because he is not poisoned by money and therefore enjoys his life amongst his loved ones whether he is wealthy or not. The ghettos will revert back to their ghetto slums and lead a life of pure misery if their money runs out.
                Last edited by I Hate Thugs!; 11-26-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

one thing I have noticed over the years about manny is he attracts some big celebrities.i'm not talking about the gangster rappers either. he don't have to flash his stuff like mayweather & some other stars. Floyd may have way more money then pacman & is a better fighter but he has to still remind people he is Floyd mayweather. look at me, look at me! i'm money mayweather! manny don't have to do that... politicians, humanitarians, A list athletes & celebs want to be seen with manny... too bad he hasn't kept as much money as he's earned. I hope he can turn it around.

Comment

you wouldn't want to leave all your money in a bank if you know that
                    a group of corrupted governments are coming after you

Comment

Working...
                    X