No announcement yet.

Milk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milk

If you drink too much milk is it actually bad for you? Im talking about semi-skimmed here. Because last night I drunk like 4 pints and wondering if it is bad for you?

after the age of 10 teh body dont take laktos easy,and doesnt really need it that bad,you better drink yogurt(1.5% fat)and stuff like that.
    and stuff taht has Calcium,but not 2 much cuz it can coz stones in the kidnys.

Comment

Originally posted by DcBoxin
      If you drink too much milk is it actually bad for you? Im talking about semi-skimmed here. Because last night I drunk like 4 pints and wondering if it is bad for you?

To much of anything can be bad for you. I dont drink milk it is for babies....Are you a baby?

Just kidding but it isnt necessary as you can get your calcium elsewhere perhaps an 8oz glass of skim/1% is sufficient but for me even drinking 1% I always felt bloated...If you are on a cutting diet and looking to trim down and lose weight stay away.

Comment

Why yes I am.. I don't drink it just for the calcium I just like it, but is there any bad points from drinking too much?

Comment

Why yes I am.. I don't drink it just for the calcium I just like it, but is there any bad points from drinking too much?

Bloated/Weight gain that is about it except for the amount of sugar that is poured into milk....Not recommended for trying to get into shape...By this I mean it isnt going to give you bad stamina or anything like that...But a lot of the guys come into the gym because they love how boxers look and what that ripped midsection and long lean muscular frame that a well conditioned fighter has. If you are trying to shed pounds to reveal your six pack and look lean and ripped at all stay away...The bloatedness wont help you at all...

Comment

Ok im stopping :|

Comment

No, unless you are lactose intolerant....

Comment

HOLY **** you have overdosed go to the neerest hospital and get ur stomach pumped or the effects could be FATAL

Comment

Working...
                X