Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maidana-Broner, Thurman-Soto Karass, Santa Cruz-Ceda RbR & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Thurman gets a top 10 WW and Ortiz has a decent opponent for his comeback. Still can't believe it's on PPV.

Comment

• I like Maidana a lot, but he needs to be fighting guys looking to go to war.

I'm expecting a boring fight, UD Broner, with Broner maybe opening up late and looking to do damage if he sees Maidana tiring.

Really surprised at the amount of people picking Marcos.

Comment

• The biggest problem here is that broner's defense is being overrated by his fans, he gets Lazy at times and literally just stands there and covers up without throwing anything back sometimes for 10-15 seconds. He does that vs Maidana and he could very well get F ucked up.

a quote from Robert Garcia,

"Broner will give Maidana his opportunity to throw when he stalls and covers up, Maidana will have to strike in these moments""

Maidana has to take his chances in this fight when he gets them, he will get tagged a lot from broner but hopefully Maidana can take broner's power. I'm not convinced by Broners power at 147 but if he can get maidana's respect or hurt him then he is favorite to win a UD,

If the opposite happens and Broner can't put a dent in him, then i feel Maidana stops Broner because of Broners lack of running and clinching (this is because i don't expect him to fight like Devon did vs Maidana but you never know i suppose)

Comment

• Would love to see Maidana KO Broner, but I just think Broner would get through the 12 and do an Al Haymon on Chino.

Comment

• This fight isn't even close to being finalized yet. Hopefully they make it happen.

Comment

• The problem with this fight is it will go to the cards and no way Maidana will get his arms raised. Broner will be covering up all night but somehow the cards will show he sneaked in phantom punches to steal the rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
                The problem with this fight is it will go to the cards and no way Maidana will get his arms raised. Broner will be covering up all night but somehow the cards will show he sneaked in phantom punches to steal the rounds.
                Maidana can stop broner, its a possibility because we don't know if Broner can take power from a 147 fighter or if he himself has the power to earn maidana's respect.

Comment

• I hate Broner, but Maidana is made to order for him. Broner by clear UD.

Comment

Maidana is gonna tax that a$$!!!

Comment

• Tough to say, Broner is quicker and will be able to land on Maidana. But I don't think the power will be there, Maidana can bang to the body and hurt him possibly.I have a werid feeling Broner will dominate though. I hate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X