Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francois Botha Tests Positive For Two Banned Substances

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares? Botha has been irrelevant for quite some time.

And while I'm not advocating cheating, he's gonna be 45 this year, how can someone that age not cheat in boxing?

Some guys just don't know when to quit. Or can't quit because they can't do anything else for money.

Comment

A cheat is a cheat,you people was`nt saying "so what its no big deal" when Tarver got caught with a banned substance".

Comment

Hold that thought guys... I'm now reading reports that Botha didn't take any drug tests whatsoever...

If he did, then sure, he's a cheat and loses whatever credibility he has in this whole sorry situation. However... A small part of me thinks this banned substance story might just be an attempt to distract people from the fact that the whole thing stinks and he was royally screwed over. An attemp to save face for SBW and co in other words.

I don't know either way, but at this point absolutely nothing would surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by AndMarvisIsDown View Post
          Hold that thought guys... I'm now reading reports that Botha didn't take any drug tests whatsoever...

If he did, then sure, he's a cheat and loses whatever credibility he has in this whole sorry situation. However... A small part of me thinks this banned substance story might just be an attempt to distract people from the fact that the whole thing stinks and he was royally screwed over. An attemp to save face for SBW and co in other words.

I don't know either way, but at this point absolutely nothing would surprise me.
          You have a link to these reports?

Comment

Anyone thinking Botha announces his retirement this since this substance thing is now out?

Comment

Obvious PED user is obvious

Comment

This is just another way of covering up the robbery they inflicted. Botha is being smeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  So the drug test result came out soooo quick? Doesn't it take sometime before they normally do?
                  Since the test was not official Khonde Nasser just taste tested it and declared it positive.

Comment

Working...
                  X