Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un-fucking-believable. We could've put this game to bed instead Utd go up the other end and score their routine last minute goals.

RVP is absolute class.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Haha.

You must be delighted.
      Early days but Ba wasn't even that good he just makes runs across the near post like any person who has played footy is told from the moment they kick a ball.

Even if he is shot he should be making near post runs. The fact that the bum has scored 14 goals the season despite nearly always being woeful goes to show how easy it is playing up top for Chelsea. We aren't a league winning team but we will tonk teams on a regular basis and everything is geared toward scoring goals and we've played half-a-season with a depressed pre-op masquerading as a centre-forward.

Delighted for Joe Cole today - ran things!

Comment

• I refuse to go to any more united games, thats 4 i've been too and we have not won a single one (well technically we did beat Bayern in the 2nd leg 3-2 but we lost).

I still love Joe Cole, quality player but injuries maligned his career. Seriously skillful player.

Comment

• Isco to Chelsea? Hope this isn't true.

Someone somewhere needs to ban us from the transfer market again. Courtois, De Bruyne, Davilla, Kalas, Wallace, Piazon, Kakuta. All players expensively aquired who will likely never ever play for Chelsea on a regular basis if at all.

No plan whatsoever. All this supposed long-term planning and they've persisted with a Spanish Flamenco Dancer as their only Striker and written off a season before January because bizarrely the playing staff in the first team squad is too small. Oh yeah, and they tried to loan Oscar out, ffs.

Comment

• Always been a fan of Joe Cole, strange he was never really given a proper run in the team at Liverpool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              I refuse to go to any more united games, thats 4 i've been too and we have not won a single one
              All I will say is that you're lucky that none of the self-righteous Gooner **** posters are currently active.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Isco to Chelsea? Hope this isn't true.

Someone somewhere needs to ban us from the transfer market again. Courtois, De Bruyne, Davilla, Kalas, Wallace, Piazon, Kakuta. All players expensively aquired who will likely never ever play for Chelsea on a regular basis if at all.

No plan whatsoever. All this supposed long-term planning and they've persisted with a Spanish Flamenco Dancer as their only Striker and written off a season before January because bizarrely the playing staff in the first team squad is too small. Oh yeah, and they tried to loan Oscar out, ffs.
                Don't think Isco would be one that would be put in the category of the players you listed, he's pretty polished from what I've seen. I imagine he'd be wanting first team football if you did sign him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  I refuse to go to any more united games, thats 4 i've been too and we have not won a single one (well technically we did beat Bayern in the 2nd leg 3-2 but we lost).

I still love Joe Cole, quality player but injuries maligned his career. Seriously skillful player.
                  maybe me and Fenomeno can chip in and get you a season ticket!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    maybe me and Fenomeno can chip in and get you a season ticket!
                    You get your Toronto FC season ticket yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      You get your Toronto FC season ticket yet?
                      I've been to one game. It's fucking dire.

Comment

Working...
                      X