No announcement yet.

The Rumble 2012: O'Reilly VS Stewart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Sorry I meant 10 trillion. The debt was 5.7 trillion in 2000 after Clinton left office, 10.4 trillion after Bush left in 08 and, 16.2 trillion as of right now. Thats the entire United States debt since the forming of the union when George Washington was President. Bush raised the debt 4.7 trillion in his 8 years. Obama raised it 5.8 trillion in 4 years more than any other President in American history.
    I didnt even recognize the error, I knew what you meant. Wheres the most unbiased source to find this info? Not questioning your answer, just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
      I didnt even recognize the error, I knew what you meant. Wheres the most unbiased source to find this info? Not questioning your answer, just curious.
      http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Comment

Also have to factor in the trillions Obama had to spend on bailing out the banks which became extremely unstable during the Bush administration.

Comment

Really interesting, watched the whole thing They both admit that Romney and Obama are ****piles.. That's pretty funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Really interesting, watched the whole thing They both admit that Romney and Obama are ****piles.. That's pretty funny though.
            Most of the public feels that way. Its the lesser of 2 evils for most of us.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
              Most of the public feels that way. Its the lesser of 2 evils for most of us.
              Meh, it's that way around most the world. The leaders either look out for number 1 or are simply incompetent. Look at Greece, they throw stones and Molotovs to protest. Give up their lives and freedom. Government doesn't give a **** and continue to ask for bailouts nobody want

Over here we get stuck with an incompetent government who haven't made good on one single promise. It's quite bad all around...

Should be interesting who gets elected in the US.. But either way, there's gonna be some major bumps on the road ahead.

Comment

Jon Stewart got the best of him!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Stewart doesnt go all out on OReilly he just has fun. 115-112 Stewart.
                  I feel like he was toying with him, and went for the KO when he wanted to.

Comment

Working...
                  X