Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the reason mayweather has high ppv numbers ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monkeythrowpoop
    I'm not exactly sure why these fans feel to attached to PPV numbers, as far as myself....well I'm a boxing fan I come to see FIGHTS! Get the fights rollin, I don't care about how good your PPV does or does not do! Fight!
    Intelligent fans understand that this is also a BUSINESS, and the fights you see are largely based on how much money they will make.

Why did Arum say that they are making Marquez-Pacquiao 4 instead of Bradley-Pacquiao 2? Money. PPV buys.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...o-radar-nov-10

If Mayweather-Cotto had bombed the way that Bradley-Pacquiao bombed, would May-Cotto 2 even be considered?

Comment

Because he is the Joker of boxing, the boggyman, the evil one, a ruthless unmoral criminal that flaunts the same money he have robbed the fans for in there faces.

That is what makes him interresting, there are plenty supremly talented boxers out there, broner is at least as skilled as floyd, but floyd is floyd and that is why people wanna see him fight.
      Last edited by 110110110; 10-01-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
        Because he is a anoying litttel prick that dossent deserve the skills he have.

Who the hell likes a fighter that openly says he dossent give a **** about legacy,pride,or the fans, the only thing he cares about is milking the sport for as much $$$ as possible.

There is nothing wrong about being rich or wanting to be rich, but floyd is something else, he likes nothing more then to flount his money and expenvis ugly bling bling cars in faces of the fans that payed for it all.

And what dos he give us back? sucker punching ****ing Ortiz, and avoid every meanningfull fight the fans want to see.

He is a great fighter but a serious anoying littel ****er that many people would love to see get knocked out so a more deserving fighter gest the spotlight and money.

Imagin what Sergio martinez would do it he had all the founds floyd have ?, he would try a change the world for the better.
        While floyd is just a greedy,deluded littel anoying ****
        Because he is the Joker of boxing, the boggyman, the evil one, a ruthless unmoral criminal that flaunts the same money he have robbed the fans for in there faces.

That is what makes him interresting, there are plenty supremly talented boxers out there, broner is at least as skilled as floyd, but floyd is floyd and that is why people wanna see him fight.
        you had to answer the question twice? let the butthurt flow through you.

Comment

Are people still going on about why Floyd is so popular now? I gave you the only true answer, Oscar De LaHoya!
          Floyd was as skilled before the Oscar fight yet none of these so called boxing fans knew him or cared for him. Then he beat Oscar, a year later Pac exploded on to the ww scene, all of that combined with Floyd's growing character of being a prick made for a ppv attraction. But Oscar played the biggest role imaginable.

Comment

have could I forget

Pac ****ing man, everyone wanted to see them fight and in the process Mayweathers name was constantly spoken of or written, that started the whole myth.

Pacman is the singel biggest reason why he have the status the have today, when floyd fought Marquez the whole point of that fight was to see have floyd did against Pacīs toughest apponent, the same with Pac vs Hatton, when Pac flattend hatton the whole world where dying to see Pac vs may and that made them both famous too damm rich and fat.

****ers
            Last edited by 110110110; 10-01-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

have could I forget

Pac ****ing man, everyone wanted to see them fight and in the process Mayweathers name was constantly spoken of or written, that started the whole myth.

Pacman is the singel biggest reason why he have the status the have today, when floyd fought Marquez the whole point of that fight was to see have floyd did against Pacīs toughest apponent, the same with Pac vs Hatton, when Pac flattend hatton the whole world where dying to see Pac vs may and that made them both famous too damm rich and fat.

****ers
              Are you being serious? Nmo matter how much you guuys try and down floyd, people pay to see him, people like watching him fight. Just accept it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Are you being serious? Nmo matter how much you guuys try and down floyd, people pay to see him, people like watching him fight. Just accept it and move on.
                I am not sure anymore, 2 month ago i was diagnosed with prostata cancer and its located in such a way that surgery= I lose my ability to become erect.

Since then either i am crying or being a total *******.

I have nothing against Floyd except his money flaunting, but I love watching him box, always have always will.

Forgive me
                Last edited by 110110110; 10-01-2012, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X