Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you prefer Pac-JMM IV or Pac-Bradley II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac vs Bradley, just to see if Pac comes out and knocks Bradley out. Also, to see what Bradley can do without an injured foot.

Comment

fight mayweather or dont fight at all.

dont need to see marquez pac again. iv seen it 3 fcukin times.

i dont need to see pac bradley again just because of incompetent judges.

Comment

if I have my way PAC-PBF 1

Comment

Pac-Bradley 2, for the sake of Manny getting an official "W", whatever his camp or Bob Arum says, it will show on record books Pacquiao has loss to Bradley, he needs to avenge it.

Comment

Pac-Bradley 2. I've seen Pacman-Marquez 3 times already & watched Marquez get it dry with no lube from the judges. I know exactly what's gonna happen should they tango this time. Since Pacman's aura is shattered & the blindfolds came off, Marquez will finally get the decision to go his way. The fight will play out just like the 3rd time, except Merchant will miraculously give the fight to Marquez under strict orders from hbo.

I want to see Bradley-Pacman 2 because I want a conclusive ending. I want to see Timmy do what he did in the championship rounds for 12 rounds straight uninjured.

Comment

I would say Pac-Marquez but only if its in Mexico City. That would be an incredible atmosphere for a fight.
              If not, then I would be ok with a Bradley rematch. Its been a while since Manny truly had a chip on his shoulder, it would be interesting to see how he would respond to this.

Comment

I want Pac to fight somebody with power.

Sick of these boring Pac 12 rounders.

Comment

Would rather see Pac-JMM 4, 5 and 6 before a Pac-Bradley 2 fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X