• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
    I see him a prospect with a belt.

Andre is COMPLETELY LOST ON THE INSIDE.

He doesn't know what the **** to do.

He's LUCKY to get past Collazo without getting KTFO...the way he was just FALLING-IN was shocking.
    i have to thank you ...

i didnt was expecting this from you.

You know your ****.. im pretty sure u do.... keep it that way!

i didnt see the collazo fight.. but lots of ppl say it could have gone in favor of collazo.....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      I think Berto is pretty close and really should be ready to take on the top of the division. Patience is a virtue though, so maybe some extra time would help him.

I am 50/50 between the top 2 choices, lets put it this way if I was running his career I would continue on the current path and fight someone decent next (why be in a rush he is a pretty young guy), but if he found himself matched with any of the top 147 pounders I would not be suprised if Berto won.
      im for the 2nd one....

i just think.. that just because he have a major belt.. hes gonna get the heat...

he manage to grab that belt 2 fast..!!!! and well.. if you are @ the top.. .there gonna be lots of guys aimin @ u

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        Berto just needs some minor touch-ups to his game and if he could take some muscle off, it would add more velocity to his punches and they would be more effective. He is extremely fast and has natural boxing movements but he lacks ko power. He'll turn out alright but I think maybe a loss like Amir Khan had against Prescott might be what he needs.
        Berto needs a major overhaul before..

Somebody is going to hurt this kid badly if they dont stop him from falling-in with his hands around his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
          im for the 2nd one....

i just think.. that just because he have a major belt.. hes gonna get the heat...

he manage to grab that belt 2 fast..!!!! and well.. if you are @ the top.. .there gonna be lots of guys aimin @ u
          Yea, he did get his belt in a bitchass fashion. He got his way to the #1 and basically waited for Floyd to retire, then he snatched up the belt like right after he retired.

He is a good fighter though, you should see the Collazo fight it was a very good fight. He really earned my respect in that fight, so I think of him as a real beltholder now.

I would not say he is a favorite against any top welters at this point, but he would be a very live dog against any of them. I might bet on him if I was getting good odds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
            Berto needs a major overhaul before..

Somebody is going to hurt this kid badly if they dont stop him from falling-in with his hands around his ass.
            yeah but that's his style which I don't have a problem with. the only problem with that is he doesn't have the ko power to back that style up. His incredible speed is whats keeping him going right now but once someone figures out that he doesn't have much power, they won't hesitate to try and go for the big punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              i have to thank you ...

i didnt was expecting this from you.

You know your ****.. im pretty sure u do.... keep it that way!

i didnt see the collazo fight.. but lots of ppl say it could have gone in favor of collazo.....
              You should watch the Collazo fight.

He was lucky not to get KTFO.

Watching that fight is like watching a puppy cross a 4-lane highway without getting squashed.

Berto is one lucky mofo.

Comment

• is bradley a jr welterweight berto????? they have similarities!!

Comment

• ^^ i mean in their styles.. it would be nice to see a fight between them... both are fast... and have similar styles

Comment

• Nah, they have some similarities but are really pretty different. It would be an intereting fight between them though.

Berto against anyone good is interesting to me, I am pretty sure midlevel opposition can not beat him, so against any real quality is what I need to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Nah, they have some similarities but are really pretty different. It would be an intereting fight between them though.

Berto against anyone good is interesting to me, I am pretty sure midlevel opposition can not beat him, so against any real quality is what I need to see.
                      Im with you on that!

Comment

Working...
                      X