No announcement yet.

Moving to Australia , Need Advice and Recommendations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
    I average about $150 a week on aluminum cans but it's hard work. I usually do it after school and before I go to train in the gym.

I'm thinking that by next year I'll have enough money to visit Australia.
    keep your chicano ass out of my country ****.....your kind are not welcome

Comment

All the marines i know say that the women love americans

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
        All the marines you know are lying ass bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
          keep your chicano ass out of my country ****.....your kind are not welcome
          I'm gonna nail a couple of Aussies and let's hope I'll meet your sisters or mom to give me some good time. :wank:

You can watch if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            i worked for one of those charities, you can make alot of money off beer cans. i almost **** my pants when i saw how much money we were bringing in

if they don't go, maybe i will, i'd like to root some aussie birds as well as some of the aboriginals

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Aye, we have to sell up and get everything arranged first. It's a big deal, starting a new life on the other side of the world.
            Well, good luck. Hopefully everything goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManniePhresh View Post

like any sluts/women they like anything foreign (see different)..........if i set foot on US soil with my aussie accent and easy going charms you better beleive all those American hoes will be all over me!!!!

For them ****ing a US sailor is the equivalent of slutting it up in a foreign land whilst on holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                If I go to Syndey, where are some places to avoid?

Eg; In New York a tourist shouldn't roam around the areas of Harlem, in Chicago someone shouldn't go to areas in South Chicago, in LA don't go to Compton, etc...

You will be ok pretty much anywhere........but Western Sydney tends to have the dodgiest areas.

Comment

How's the crime rate in Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by TheManniePhresh View Post
                    As much as I don't want to admit it. I know this to be the absolute truth. When the marines are in town, they turn some good girls into low down dirty little sluts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      As much as I don't want to admit it. I know this to be the absolute truth. When the marines are in town, they turn some good girls into low down dirty little sluts.

ofcourse..........it's like holiday sex......tell a girl you are on a holiday in their fine country and your chances of gertting laid increase by 50%.

Comment

Working...
                      X