No announcement yet.

omg myy friend is such a fuking racist bastard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miko Suave View Post
    clearly his brother has taken after his black father. obama took after his mother, interesting.....
    interesting indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Hearnsz View Post
      i had a similair problem today
      me and a few schoolmates were discussing racism
      me and 4 friends of mine were all discussing against this one racist
      he was constantly telling about how black people are inferior to the rest of the world (whites, arabs, asians)
      we all just knew he was wrong but we couldn't proove it
      then the racist named like 50 scientific inventor/discoverer who were all white, arab or asian
      then he said: now name me a black one
      we couldn't do it.
      can anyone please help me and name one so i can laugh at the racists face tomorrow please?
      honestly how can u laugh at him? even if u do name one black inventor, its painfully obvious there numbers compared to white inventors are astronomical, not even close. i'm not racist, i have black friends, don't care if u guys believe me, ur all going to probably pathetically try to make fun of me or make fun of how i'm not typing grammatically correct by typing "u" or some ****, but whites as a whole are smarter.

Comment

bump

_______

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Keane View Post
          I am not a racist but one thing that doesnt sit well with me is if someone is half cast like obama hes is considered black and the fact is he isnt black because he is half white is never mentioned same with tiger he is more chinese/asian then anything yet is considered "black". btw the ts is a dick we all not what he is trying to do which is pretty lame.
          His mother is from Thailand not China.

Comment

funny thread

Comment

I hate racist ****s!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
                  NO he is not and if he thinks like that we can't be friends any more.

Oh yeah he also said that whites conquered africa and enslaved blacks so that must be proof whites are more supperior. So i said that there was probably a time in history that blacks conquered europe.

So can u guys give me a war were blacks won against whites or a time when blacks conquered europe? My histrory isn't that good.

Thanks in advance we need to shut that racist up
                  i missed this post...

jhahahahahahhahahha

funniest troll in a long time

Comment

I wonder who's alt this is....

some of the funniest racism I've seen in a long time HAHHAHHAA

Comment

also Obama was raised by his white grandparents

Comment

Working...
                      X