• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I hook up wit a beezy?!

****hub is getting old for me :wank:

Originally posted by VIRGIN LOC View Post
    ****hub is getting old for me :wank:
    get a girl drunk...(and if your ugly then really drunk) then after that hump her senseless and mission solved...

Comment

Wait until you're 40.

Comment

go some where you are most comfortable. That way you already in your comfort zone. Make contact bump her arm and say something like ouch you hurt me smile right away great ice breaker. Keep the convo going cut her off asked her open ended question never mention beauty. Don't compliment her. When you guys are talking look past her don't look at her seem busy. All while being natural and relax. Comment her conversation challenge her mentally keep her laughing and relax. If it get time to exchange info only give her your's so if she is interested she will call that takes out the guess work out. If she dig you are not. Don't confuse her don't come off as trying to be a friend when you wanna ****. She might read you wrong and only hang out due to thinking she's your friend. I know this is alot to take in. Perfect this you will **** more times a week then you jack off. If you choose to of course.

Comment

Brag to her about your alts at BoxingScene.

Comment

Serious answers fellas.

Comment

You have to be super aggressive.

Like it's the only thing I probably know about females, because I have no game.........I've stated that. I just take them with force.

Not physical force but I just impose myself on their lives and it works.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Offer to take her to the Olive Garden.

Comment

1 star thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
                    1 star thread.
                    Aye, how dare he insult ****hub, **** never get's old. :wank:

Comment

Working...
                    X